Introduce Yourselves:

hi all. i’m not south african, so please bear with me. i also live in a country where vaping is illegal, so please understand that i don’t want to upload a pic. i’ve gotten to vaping due to a friend and my wife. she got me an ovale as birthday present. i used it for some time but the juice for it was too expensive imo. so that was my first contact with vaping. after a pretty long break i bought evic two minis for my wife and i. the cubis pro that was in the kit couldn’t hook me up to it though. spitting, getting hot fast and crappy tasting juices caused another break. after a while and a lot of research i eventually ordered the big baby beast , which is a nice tank. it came with an rba and this led to my first builds. with a lot of experimentation and help from a colleague i’ve gotten that to work and the flavour remarkably improved compared to the industrial coils. the wicking is a pain though with my big sausage fingers and so i recently bought the serpent mini 25. i still have ciggies though and smoke occasionally, since vaping in public is a no go. don’t wanna get arrested for just that. so that’s my vaping history so far. sorry, got a bit long

Welcome @eternal noob , pity about the legislation where you live, but government is government. You do not need to upload a photo, you can use anything for your avatar. Hope you will have a great time here with us, and enjoy your new toy, it is great. Let's hope that over time the right people will see the benefit of vaping and changes can take place. There is a lot of knowledge and a lot of people willing to help to make your journey better.

hi all. i’m not south african, so please bear with me. i also live in a country where vaping is illegal, so please understand that i don’t want to upload a pic. i’ve gotten to vaping due to a friend and my wife. she got me an ovale as birthday present. i used it for some time but the juice for it was too expensive imo. so that was my first contact with vaping. after a pretty long break i bought evic two minis for my wife and i. the cubis pro that was in the kit couldn’t hook me up to it though. spitting, getting hot fast and crappy tasting juices caused another break. after a while and a lot of research i eventually ordered the big baby beast , which is a nice tank. it came with an rba and this led to my first builds. with a lot of experimentation and help from a colleague i’ve gotten that to work and the flavour remarkably improved compared to the industrial coils. the wicking is a pain though with my big sausage fingers and so i recently bought the serpent mini 25. i still have ciggies though and smoke occasionally, since vaping in public is a no go. don’t wanna get arrested for just that. so that’s my vaping history so far. sorry, got a bit long

Welcome to the forum @eternal noob
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey
Enjoy your stay!
Lots of experienced helpful vapers here.

Welcome to the forum @eternal noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome @eternal noob, it's great to have you with us. It must be difficult to live in a country where vaping is illegal, but at least you have a partner in crime - your wife :).

There's a thread where we post information about the vaping laws of different countries. Could I ask you to please comment on that thread, stating the country in which you live and the consequences of being caught vaping? If you would be kind enough to do that, it would be so helpful to those who might go there. Here's the link https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-in-different-countries.t45129/#post-614114

Hi everyone, my name is Aeon and I'm located at Cape West Coast. Vaping for about three months now and been through most stages from e-cigalike to sub ohm to quit smoking and I've never looked back so far. Just super keen to learn about vaping and share my experience. I vape on my first regulated mod SMOK T-priv along with a iJoy combo rdta at the moment really want to get into rba/rda though but not sure where to start there are so many to choose from!

Hi there and welcome to the forum @AeonAIR

Lots of informative discussions and posts around here to read through, enjoy!! :)

Hi everyone, my name is Aeon and I'm located at Cape West Coast. Vaping for about three months now and been through most stages from e-cigalike to sub ohm to quit smoking and I've never looked back so far. Just super keen to learn about vaping and share my experience. I vape on my first regulated mod SMOK T-priv along with a iJoy combo rdta at the moment really want to get into rba/rda though but not sure where to start there are so many to choose from!

welcome to the forum @AeonAIR

Welcome to the forum @AeonAIR , and congratulations on going the vaping route instead of smoking. Three months is a winner time imho.

You will find an immense amount of knowledge regarding everything vape related here and everyone is willing to share and help to assist you on your journey. With your move to wanting to do the rba/rda route a lot of different factors will come into play, for instance what you vape, your wattage preference, building coils, airflow preferences etc. maybe start a thread in the "ask vape veteran" or the "rba or rta" threads and you will be surprised at the feedback you will get that may assist you in making your decision. All the best and manny happy clouds to you.

Hi everyone. The name's David. Been living in Upington for a few years now and still struggling to adapt to the scorching heat here. Been vaping for about 3 months now and feel like I still know nothing. That's why I decided to sign up here.

Welcome @_DW_ , you are going to like it here!

The amount of knowledge as well as the willingness to share by the more experienced people is astounding. What setup are you using? Hope you will enjoy your stay here, and many happy clouds to you.

Hi everyone. The name's David. Been living in Upington for a few years now and still struggling to adapt to the scorching heat here. Been vaping for about 3 months now and feel like I still know nothing. That's why I decided to sign up here.

Welcome to the forum @_DW_

Thank you @Room Fogger

I'm currently using the standard Smok Stick x8. Been treating me well, but I'm looking to upgrade to a box mod in the near future as the stick x8 gets a little hot as I use it more frequently to try and kick the sigaret habit altogether. Was on a pack a day, but cut down significantly to more or less 6 per day. Would be less if I didn't love coffee so much lol.

Thank you @Room Fogger

I'm currently using the standard Smok Stick x8. Been treating me well, but I'm looking to upgrade to a box mod in the near future as the stick x8 gets a little hot as I use it more frequently to try and kick the sigaret habit altogether. Was on a pack a day, but cut down significantly to more or less 6 per day. Would be less if I didn't love coffee so much lol.
That why we are all looking for a good coffe vape because of the exact reason.:) Found a diy version that is working well, and got an iced cofee diy waiting as I need one Flavour concentrate to mix.
Look for a good dual battery setup, there are some great ones out there that won't break the bank, and a nice rta tank and keep the Smok for back up , maybe with a high nic juice for when the urge hits, then vape yourself into a head rush if it will help with not lighting up. Just don't pull a Silver on yourself:D . Enjoy the journey and good luck with quitting totally.

Hey guys n girls
My name is Kreesan but you can call me Krees . I'm kind of in the beginner to intermediate phase of vaping. My first kit was a smok g150 until it kak'd out then I bought a vaporstorm 200 and I love it , however I'm using a dee mods solo rda which I'm not very fond off. I am looking to upgrade to another rda or rta (really keen on getting the troll v2 rda)

That why we are all looking for a good coffe vape because of the exact reason.:) Found a diy version that is working well, and got an iced cofee diy waiting as I need one Flavour concentrate to mix.
Look for a good dual battery setup, there are some great ones out there that won't break the bank, and a nice rta tank and keep the Smok for back up , maybe with a high nic juice for when the urge hits, then vape yourself into a head rush if it will help with not lighting up. Just don't pull a Silver on yourself:D . Enjoy the journey and good luck with quitting totally.

Sounds good. I have been midly obsessing over the Vaporesso Revenger X, more because of aesthetics than anything else. But I'll do some more research on it before considering purchase.

I'm alternating between 3mg and 6mg kiwi candy juices by Taffy Guy (tastes absolutely amazing!). Lol what did Silver pull?

Thanks a lot for the advise. Appreciate it.

Sounds good. I have been midly obsessing over the Vaporesso Revenger X, more because of aesthetics than anything else. But I'll do some more research on it before considering purchase.

I'm alternating between 3mg and 6mg kiwi candy juices by Taffy Guy (tastes absolutely amazing!). Lol what did Silver pull?

Thanks a lot for the advise. Appreciate it.
Pulling a Silver referees to @Silver overdosing on nic at a vape meet because of new toys and his high nic juice, you don't want to go there!:eek:

The vaporesso has had some good feedback, and some negative, sure some more people will be able to advise better. Do your homework and you won't be sorry. Good luck in your hunt for the perfect new setup and many happy clouds to you.

Welcome @Kreesan , hope you will like it here with all of us in the vaping community. Sorry to hear about the first setup going RIP, so wishes for a long relationship with the new one.

A good tank or dripper can make your experience so much more enjoyable, and an rda is tops on flavour but high on effort, unless you really like it. Good luck in your hunt for a new RDA or RTA , as your style and vaping preference will determine the best for you. Many happy clouds to you.

Welcome @Kreesan , hope you will like it here with all of us in the vaping community. Sorry to hear about the first setup going RIP, so wishes for a long relationship with the new one.

A good tank or dripper can make your experience so much more enjoyable, and an rda is tops on flavour but high on effort, unless you really like it. Good luck in your hunt for a new RDA or RTA , as your style and vaping preference will determine the best for you. Many happy clouds to you.
Thanks a lot :) hope to be much more apart of this community :)

Welcome to the forum @AeonAIR
Congrats on the vaping.

There are certainly lots of rebuildables and it can be quite confusing. My advice is stick to something that is fairly simple to build - and practice on that first. Not sure what devices to recommend because I haven't bought and experienced many of the newer ones but other folk here will no doubt advise.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Welcome to the forum @_DW_
Congrats on the vaping.
Lots of info on here and many helpful experienced vapers - so feel free to ask questions as you go.

PS - Just paging @BaD Mountain from Rebel Revolution Vape , I believe he is also in Upington

Hey guys n girls
My name is Kreesan but you can call me Krees . I'm kind of in the beginner to intermediate phase of vaping. My first kit was a smok g150 until it kak'd out then I bought a vaporstorm 200 and I love it , however I'm using a dee mods solo rda which I'm not very fond off. I am looking to upgrade to another rda or rta (really keen on getting the troll v2 rda)

Welcome to the forum @Kreesan
All the best from here with your vaping journey - and enjoy your stay!

Back