Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Craig Mc, i hope you'll have loads of fun here and on your vaping journey :rock: what's your current setup?

Hello and welcome @Craig Mc . So glad you found where to introduce yourself. Here you will get every single question you have answered. Have fun and happy vaping.

Welcome to all the new forum members. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Happy Vaping!

Welcome @Craig Mc from KZN
All the best with your vaping.
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here.

It's amazing how so many new vapers join and say how much they are enjoying vaping irrespective of the equipment or juices they are using.

It's amazing how so many new vapers join and say how much they are enjoying vaping irrespective of the equipment or juices they are using.
Truth be told, to not be smoking is such a joy. I can't imagine going back to it. I go outside to have my vape in the smoking area and the smell is unreal! Can't believe that I used to be one of them!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yea, on sunday night me and the wife went to sit in the smoking section at the spur so we could vape hard..and the smell was something else.....

but seeing as the smoking section is so small, i had an idea, next time im going to go with my dripper and and PURE 0% nic VG..... hehehe im gona see if i can cloud the whole place up... THAT should be fun....

o and i will only order a coke, in case they chase me out :p

Truth be told, to not be smoking is such a joy. I can't imagine going back to it. I go outside to have my vape in the smoking area and the smell is unreal! Can't believe that I used to be one of them!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yea, on sunday night me and the wife went to sit in the smoking section at the spur so we could vape hard..and the smell was something else.....

but seeing as the smoking section is so small, i had an idea, next time im going to go with my dripper and and PURE 0% nic VG..... hehehe im gona see if i can cloud the whole place up... THAT should be fun....

o and i will only order a coke, in case they chase me out :p

That would be classic!
Do ask your wife to take a picture if you can

Hi All - I'm from Twisp, I'm here to read the comments, hopefully help some of you and chat!

Welcome @twispcig. Although I've never used one its good to see a rep wanting to lend a helping hand to others.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back