Kzn Vape Meet, Round 1

vaalboy

Reomized
LV

Awards
Just want to do a quick check of how many KZN based members there are and if there is sufficient interest for a "Dbn Poison" get together :p

now u giving me ideas

no bad life don't go back into the past lol

hahaha we were actually thinking of bringing these in but decided that is not the market we want to target

hahaha we were actually thinking of bringing these in but decided that is not the market we want to target

Lol yeah you right... We already have so much people against vaping, would make things worst by having guys walking around vaping this in public..

Eish guys o_O LOL

Surely there must be a few KZN board members? (I was just kidding about the reference to our local infamous produce BTW)

We have a
Eish guys o_O LOL

Surely there must be a few KZN board members? (I was just kidding about the reference to our local infamous produce BTW)

They're there I am just not sure if they are on the forum :oops: we have sent stuff down there but like I said dont know if they are on the forum

or the DBN peeps take a pleasant 6h drive to check out the JNB peeps :rolleyes:

Me and @RevnLucky7 are based in KZN. Are we the only two on this forum from KZN? Guess the rest of the banana boys must still be on the poison...

Last edited:
LOL - you guys are just too funny - hilarious

Heya Silver. Thanks for telling me about the SA forum! Just joined. Vaping 3 months now, no analogs whoopeee. From KZN. Vaalboy, uhm not into that poison stuff :D

Heya Silver. Thanks for telling me about the SA forum! Just joined. Vaping 3 months now, no analogs whoopeee. From KZN. Vaalboy, uhm not into that poison stuff :D

Peasure @Andremal. I remember our PM on ECF. I think you will see that this forum is a great one for locals. Welcome again and enjoy your vaping

somehow managed to lose my internet for a while, but i'm kzn also :)
Welcome back, we missed you. Some time ago in the shoutbox we were wondering what happened to you. Glad the stinkies did not take you hostage.

Back