Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you, went and found the Phillip Rocke based on that threads recommendations. keen to get a few more on the list.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
@Fog-Hat I'm so glad! It will be interesting to see what your opinion is, as everyone's tastes differ. You're welcome to post your own reviews in the same thread where my reviews were posted. And if you come across any coffees that aren't on my list, even if you haven't tried them, please let me know by commenting in the Coffee Research thread and tagging me to get my attention!

Hi my name is Jon, 2 weeks off the stinkies, loving the vape, have tried it before but with sub standard equipment, smok T-priv and vaperesso revenger are making all the difference!! look forward to cruising the forums for a long time to come. keen to learn more about the rebuildable stuff.
75b4f2621c80a1b48f381aa3bf59e7e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Fog-Hat

Hi all Jason here and im an Environmental Auditor. Vaping is currently a hobby for me and enjoying it.

Bought my first vape 5months ago then immediately upgraded to my current mob eleaf ipower which is ok for now.

Anyway keep vaping.

Welcome to the forum @JoJoCon

Hi all Jason here and im an Environmental Auditor. Vaping is currently a hobby for me and enjoying it.

Bought my first vape 5months ago then immediately upgraded to my current mob eleaf ipower which is ok for now.

Anyway keep vaping.
Welcome

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Howsit ladies and gents. Thought I'd do a quick intro while I have 5 mins of peace at work.

Been reading a lot on here for quite a long while (pro level lurker) but now I've come to accept I'm a vape addict so I might as well join in the fun and interact with the community since I've met a lot of members personally along my vaping journey.
For info, I haven't touched a single stink-stick since the day I started vaping back in August 2016, and I've never looked back.

Happy to finally be here ("officially"), and keep it cloudy folks.
Shaun

Howsit ladies and gents. Thought I'd do a quick intro while I have 5 mins of peace at work.

Been reading a lot on here for quite a long while (pro level lurker) but now I've come to accept I'm a vape addict so I might as well join in the fun and interact with the community since I've met a lot of members personally along my vaping journey.
For info, I haven't touched a single stink-stick since the day I started vaping back in August 2016, and I've never looked back.

Shaun
Welcome @Anvil !

Glad you decided to come out from behind your curtain of lurking mystery, and join us!

What kit and juices are you currently using?

Welcome @Anvil !

Glad you decided to come out from behind your curtain of lurking mystery, and join us!

What kit and juices are you currently using?
Thanks @Stosta , glad to be here!

Currently in my hand is my trusty Kodama V2 with my "old faithful" OBS engine (original dual coil 25mm one), and some Super Milk to fill it all up.
Have a few others, but will put a pic up in a bit in the vape family thread seeing as though I gave them all a pitstop last night.

Thanks @Stosta , glad to be here!

Currently in my hand is my trusty Kodama V2 with my "old faithful" OBS engine (original dual coil 25mm one), and some Super Milk to fill it all up.
Have a few others, but will put a pic up in a bit in the vape family thread seeing as though I gave them all a pitstop last night.
A Kodama V2? You lucky bum!! I haven't tried Super Milk, that's a strawberry milkshake right?

Look forward to seeing the whole family!

Shaun
Most welcome out in the open. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. An awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

A Kodama V2? You lucky bum!! I haven't tried Super Milk, that's a strawberry milkshake right?

Look forward to seeing the whole family!

I have a story behind all my setups, the story behind the Kodama is that I went out with intention of buying a standard Minikin 2 and they quietly said, "oh yes, and we also have these..." eyes glazed over, wallet cowered in a corner, but it was too late, decision made, had to have one!

And yes, super milk is a nice and smooth strawberry shake. I enjoy it because A: I love strawberry milk vapes, and B: I find this one isn't overly sweet which is nice. Imho it has a little more emphasis on the smooth creamy flavour.

I have a story behind all my setups, the story behind the Kodama is that I went out with intention of buying a standard Minikin 2 and they quietly said, "oh yes, and we also have these..." eyes glazed over, wallet cowered in a corner, but it was too late, decision made, had to have one!

And yes, super milk is a nice and smooth strawberry shake. I enjoy it because A: I love strawberry milk vapes, and B: I find this one isn't overly sweet which is nice. Imho it has a little more emphasis on the smooth creamy flavour.
Hahaha! I can almost picture your wallet shrivelling up in fear as they pulled out the Kodama!

So many good juices I've still yet to try! I'm a little ashamed actually that I haven't tried more.

Hallo, I am a 36 year old unfit, sore knees, Hennie Otto (unfortunately not the pro golfer, sometimes wish twitterverse will realize that ROFL)

Anyhow, been vaping for about a year, and stinky filthy stick free for about 10months.

Currently running a Noisy Cricket II with a OBS Engine on top, generally bang a .25 dual build.
My first mod was a SMOK Alien 220w, and I loved that thing, until 4 months in, it decided to just go to MOD heaven, and subsequently got the noisy, as I'm now after working MODS, with little to no effort, almost like my cars, the more crap under the hood, the bigger the potential for tears.

My wife and I moved down from Jozi about 5 years ago, missing all my friends and family terribly, but Jozi itself not so much (except Ellis Park of course)

I work in a national retailers marketing department, I'm a master race gamer by night, with too many hours in CS:GO, CoD to actually make sense.

other than that nothing else really, can almost say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER have a cig EVER again :D

Hallo, I am a 36 year old unfit, sore knees, Hennie Otto (unfortunately not the pro golfer, sometimes wish twitterverse will realize that ROFL)

Anyhow, been vaping for about a year, and stinky filthy stick free for about 10months.

Currently running a Noisy Cricket II with a OBS Engine on top, generally bang a .25 dual build.
My first mod was a SMOK Alien 220w, and I loved that thing, until 4 months in, it decided to just go to MOD heaven, and subsequently got the noisy, as I'm now after working MODS, with little to no effort, almost like my cars, the more crap under the hood, the bigger the potential for tears.

My wife and I moved down from Jozi about 5 years ago, missing all my friends and family terribly, but Jozi itself not so much (except Ellis Park of course)

I work in a national retailers marketing department, I'm a master race gamer by night, with too many hours in CS:GO, CoD to actually make sense.

other than that nothing else really, can almost say with 100% certainty that I will NEVER have a cig EVER again :D
Hi @Hennie Otto, welcome and congratulations on the ten months tar free! Great achievement.

Yip, the less electronic wizardry one relies on the more one can rely on your equipment. But to each his own and there are pros and cons to any device.

In any case, please share and browse and so on as you wish, you will find a lot of interesting threads and great people around here.

Welcome to the community and best regards.

Shaun

@Welcome @Anvil and congrats on your successful vaping journey! :--)

Welcome @Hennie Otto not-the-golfer! Well done on switching to vaping! :banana:

Hahaha! I can almost picture your wallet shrivelling up in fear as they pulled out the Kodama!

So many good juices I've still yet to try! I'm a little ashamed actually that I haven't tried more.

So many juices ... so little time ...

Welcome and good luck

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

welcome to ECIGSSA @Hennie Otto :)

great news on the 10months stinky free!

there's tons of gamers here on the forum, just have a look at this thread https://www.ecigssa.co.za/vaping-gamers.t1117/

Welcome to the forum @Hennie Otto

Shaun

Welcome to the forum @Anvil
Congrats on the vaping and quitting the stinkies. Great achievement.
Saw your post in the vape gear showcase thread and loved the backstory behind each mod!
Enjoy your stay here! Glad you finally decided to join!

Shaun

Welcome to the forum @Anvil

Welcome to the forum @Hennie Otto
A big congrats on the 10 months stinkie free! You have done a great thing!
Enjoy it and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi guys
Need to quit smoking so thinking of getting into the vape scene.
Had a bad experience with a vape i bought...think it was a cheap ass ijust...leaked all the time and spit hot liquid.
Looking for a decent setup

Hi guys
Need to quit smoking so thinking of getting into the vape scene.
Had a bad experience with a vape i bought...think it was a cheap ass ijust...leaked all the time and spit hot liquid.
Looking for a decent setup
Welcome @Schnoefter, you sure are in the right place. Many many people here that can advise and support as we all made the same decision you are making.

Each person is different and therefore a setup that works for me may not be what works for you. Tell us a bit more about your smoking habits and lets see what the forumites come up with in terms of suggestions for your first device.

Welcome.

Back