Introduce Yourselves:

Hi, I started vaping about 3 weeks ago, it got me off smoking completely. I use the Twisp Vega Mini with 8mg juices which satisfies me just fine. I have bought two Twisp 3mg (very sweet) juices I tried once, and are now selling them on here, so please have a look on the classifieds if you are interested, courier costs are free. For me, my goal was to kick the habit of smoking for good, and Twisp got me there! I love the fact that I don’t smell like an ashtray... I enjoy minty flavours best. That’s me and my vaping intro! :)
Welcome!

Congrats on kicking the stinkies! I think Twisp has done a lot of people a lot of good! Im a fruit menthol vaper myself!

Hi, I started vaping about 3 weeks ago, it got me off smoking completely. I use the Twisp Vega Mini with 8mg juices which satisfies me just fine. I have bought two Twisp 3mg (very sweet) juices I tried once, and are now selling them on here, so please have a look on the classifieds if you are interested, courier costs are free. For me, my goal was to kick the habit of smoking for good, and Twisp got me there! I love the fact that I don’t smell like an ashtray... I enjoy minty flavours best. That’s me and my vaping intro! :)

Well done @Vapefan and welcome to the forum.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Hi. Im Craig. Been vaping for about 9 months now exclusively. Started on a Kangertech subvod. Just got an Istick Pico 25. Learning alot about vaping. I knew nothing about it. Didn't have any friends that vaped. I'm serious hooked on Voodoo Vapours Jack The Ripper. Currently trying out the Nasty Juice range, got Slow Blow in. Got a bottle of Bad Blood. I am looking into getting a new tank, the Smok TFV12 Prince caught my eye. Then will move onto getting a bigger mod. Something that goes higher that 85W.

@CraYol01 Welcome! :) I too didn't have any friends who vaped, but I've made friends through the forum. It's great when you can meet with fellow vapers and there are such friendly peeps here.

Well done,twisp got me off stinkies too and i also still use their mods and juices.theres something about it that does the job better at times.for other times i got other mods and juices

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Hi my name is chris.i started vaping around 1 year ago and decided to come here to meet new vapers and look for advice on mods, tanks, flavors etc. I also am looking to sell some vape gear.

Welcome to the forum @Spindoctor and @CraYol01 . Plenty of friendly experts with advice here. The classified section is very active.... for you to sell your gear. If you want to get the best out of the forum I would suggest that you actively participate. Vaping can become an enjoyable hobby. Smoking was just one coffin nail after the other.

Hi my name is chris.i started vaping around 1 year ago and decided to come here to meet new vapers and look for advice on mods, tanks, flavors etc. I also am looking to sell some vape gear.

Welcome to the forum @Spindoctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Im Lize, Not new but back and improved. What a difference 3 years make in the vaping community.

The juice and equipment quality is awesome, why haven't I started vaping again ages ago??????? :)

Warm welcome to the recent joiners

@CraYol01 , @Vapefan , @Spindoctor and welcome back @Lize

Congrats on the vaping. Its a great journey you are on and i wish you all the best for it
Feel free to ask questions as you go along, we are lucky to have many experienced & helpful vapers here
Enjoy your stay

image.jpeg

Hi, Im Lize, Not new but back and improved. What a difference 3 years make in the vaping community.

The juice and equipment quality is awesome, why haven't I started vaping again ages ago??????? :)

Welcome back @Lize

Most welcome back @Lize. Last we heard you were pregnant and, as a result, decided to stop vaping. That was towards the end of 2014 I think. Trust everything went well - the little one is around 3 years old by now?

Yes, vaping has certainly progressed. Lots of quality local juices and equipment galore. What are you vaping on currently?

Happy vaping.

Most welcome back @Lize. Last we heard you were pregnant and, as a result, decided to stop vaping. That was towards the end of 2014 I think. Trust everything went well - the little one is around 3 years old by now?

Yes, vaping has certainly progressed. Lots of quality local juices and equipment galore. What are you vaping on currently?

Happy vaping.

Thanks @Andre , yup yup, Got Married, Had a Healthy pregnancy and I'm now a mommy of a healthy, very naughty and very busy almost 3 year old baby boy :) Good to be back , started off slow for now, just the basic smok starter kit and Juiceman's Snowman on Ice. Must say even the starter kit and the juice is better what I had 3 years ago.

Budget is tight but hoping to explore all the facinating juices out there and slowly work myself up again to a really nice kit. Dont think I will go bonkers again though, just looked back on my old post and saw that I sold 1.5L of juice when I stopped vaping....

Thanks @Andre , yup yup, Got Married, Had a Healthy pregnancy and I'm now a mommy of a healthy, very naughty and very busy almost 3 year old baby boy :) Good to be back , started off slow for now, just the basic smok starter kit and Juiceman's Snowman on Ice. Must say even the starter kit and the juice is better what I had 3 years ago.

Budget is tight but hoping to explore all the facinating juices out there and slowly work myself up again to a really nice kit. Dont think I will go bonkers again though, just looked back on my old post and saw that I sold 1.5L of juice when I stopped vaping....

I am looking to sell 2 Kits if you are interested ? I got a reuleaux RX 200 and a reuleaux 2/3 and then a smok tfv8 and a smok tvf12. Welcome back to the world of vaping :)

Welcome back @Lize !

You can try tell yourself you won't go bonkers again... Or you can put off the inevitable and just jump in with both feet! Congrats on the marraige and baby boy!

Welcome back @Lize !

You can try tell yourself you won't go bonkers again... Or you can put off the inevitable and just jump in with both feet! Congrats on the marraige and baby boy!

This is very true, I also told my self I wouldn’t go bonkers and now 1 year later I have 2 full set ups and 20+ bottles of juice

Back