Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome back @Lize . As your budget is tight I would strongly recommend that you DIY your own juice. You can save plenty by making your own simple recipes. It is really easy to do.
untlpitled.png

Hi Everyone

I'm a noob vaper from Pretoria, I only joined today and have already gotten some great advice on the forum. I got into vaping as an alternative to smoking but mostly because it felt like a portable hubbly to me as I've always preferred the sweet tastes to the taste of a cigarette.

I use a Pico Mod with a Melo III tank and I have a bit of everything when it comes to juices as I'm trying to find the best flavors out there.

I'm looking forward to learning from everyone.

Welcome @Lightweightvapeape . Lots of good advice on vaping here. If you really want to get into vaping, your next steps would be making your own coils, and then your own juice. You can get endless help here as well as on YouTube. Enjoy the ride. My no.1 piece of advice is to not waste too much money on hardware. Gain as much knowledge as to what type of vaping you prefer, and then buy the necessary hardware. There is little difference between mods these days (apart from the number of batteries, squonk and mech/regulated).

Hi Everyone

I'm a noob vaper from Pretoria, I only joined today and have already gotten some great advice on the forum. I got into vaping as an alternative to smoking but mostly because it felt like a portable hubbly to me as I've always preferred the sweet tastes to the taste of a cigarette.

I use a Pico Mod with a Melo III tank and I have a bit of everything when it comes to juices as I'm trying to find the best flavors out there.

Welcome!

There are so many to try I wouldn't even know where to begin! I think you mentioned in your other thread you were a dessert fan? Sadly not my area of expertise.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the forum @Lightweightvapeape

Hey everyone. I'm Khutso, fairly a new vaper. I'm from the East Rand in Benoni and I'm glad to be a part of this forum and hope to learn lots about vaping and what goes on in the local vaping scene.

(I'm a bit addicted to vaping).

Thanks.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. I'm Khutso, fairly a new vaper. I'm from the East Rand in Benoni and I'm glad to be a part of this forum and hope to learn lots about vaping and what goes on in the local vaping scene.

Thanks.

Great to have you on board @Khutso! I agree with you about being addicted to vaping - and the addiction grows and grows ...

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] You might want to move this post to Introduce Yourselves?

Thanks.

Welcome @Khutso !

Glad to have you with us. You'll be happy to know that everyone on here is a "bit" addicted to vaping too! The tastes, the smells, all the cool gear, and most importantly, the health benefits compared to cigarettes, make it something very easy to become obsessed with. It's more than just a nicotine fix, it's a lifestyle!

Hi all my name is Donovan IV been smoking for 8 years a pack a day just quit 2 month ago and started vaping I'm 26 years old and love coil building just started mixing my own juices a month ago and so far not successful in that but will get there

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Hi all my name is Donovan IV been smoking for 8 years a pack a day just quit 2 month ago and started vaping I'm 26 years old and love coil building just started mixing my own juices a month ago and so far not successful in that but will get there

Welcome Donovan!

Congrats on kicking the stinkies! DIY is harder for some, I'm currently on my third attempt at it, and while it's better than the first two, it still isn't that simple to grasp!

Your best bet is to find some recipes that appeal to you, maybe look here...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-Liquid-recipes/

And stick to them until you have a better understanding of the flavours. My first attempt bombed because I thought I could just add flavours in the percentages that I would cook with (so for strawberries covered in cream that would be 3% strawberry and 6% cream). This is definitely not the case, as some flavours are more pronounced than others.

But we have a very helpful DIY community on here, so feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @Khutso

Welcome to the forum @Ripperwbfg

Hi Everyone
My name is Paul, Im from Alberton and I started vaping a couple of months ago. I wasn't a previous smoker and mainly just vape for the awesome taste and flavors out there.
I also love to collect different mods and regularly bring in stuff from overseas for friends and to try out myself
Loving all the info and vaping community here

Hi Everyone
My name is Paul, Im from Alberton and I started vaping a couple of months ago. I wasn't a previous smoker and mainly just vape for the awesome taste and flavors out there.
I also love to collect different mods and regularly bring in stuff from overseas for friends and to try out myself
Most welcome to the forum @Calco.
What is your favourite setup at the moment? And juice?
Happy vaping.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the forum @Calco

Most welcome to the forum @Calco.
What is your favourite setup at the moment? And juice?
Happy vaping.

Thank you - lol! it's a bit hard to say which I prefer as the different mods I vape on are all good in their own way - I've also started sqounking recently and quite enjoying it at the moment and as for flavors I vape a mixture of local and international fruit and dessert flavors but always lean more to the dessert ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back