Introduce Yourselves:

Hello everyone.

I went from smoking 2 packs of cohiba cigarettes a day to nothing. i cold turkey’ed it and stayed off for two years. I slowly started smoking again with a cigar here and there and found myself back to smoking two packs a day. I never wanted to vape because i don’t like sweet things.

i found a locally made vanilla custard that isn’t sweet at all and has only 2mg of nicotine so i went and got myself a smoke v8 stick. i mostly tasted cotton and upgraded to a zues RTA it’s been a very long time, years without cigarettes and cigars.

i would just like to thank every single person in the community for the help and advocacy they do. i realize i’m one of the most difficult people to please and without their help, friendly advice and advocacy would probably be dying of cancer or some other tobacco product related disease.

Thank you so, so, so much.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - again. Happy vaping.

Hello everyone.

I went from smoking 2 packs of cohiba cigarettes a day to nothing. i cold turkey’ed it and stayed off for two years. I slowly started smoking again with a cigar here and there and found myself back to smoking two packs a day. I never wanted to vape because i don’t like sweet things.

i found a locally made vanilla custard that isn’t sweet at all and has only 2mg of nicotine so i went and got myself a smoke v8 stick. i mostly tasted cotton and upgraded to a zues RTA it’s been a very long time, years without cigarettes and cigars.

i would just like to thank every single person in the community for the help and advocacy they do. i realize i’m one of the most difficult people to please and without their help, friendly advice and advocacy would probably be dying of cancer or some other tobacco product related disease.

Welcome to the forum @lesvaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear that you're having success!

Hello everyone.

Well done and welcome @lesvaches.

me having a salt nicotine is now 1 to 2 cigarette per day. but then because it still new Malaysia, I got vape juice into my pods and back to half a pack per day. Just now went to many vape shop, and finally found salted nic juice but not very satisfied due to not creamy. Will looking to search for a good one next week.

Hi Everyone,

Im new here, started vaping about a year ago... smoked for 15 years and haven't touched a stinky since... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Looking forward to be part of this community :)

Thanx

Hi Everyone,

Im new here, started vaping about a year ago... smoked for 15 years and haven't touched a stinky since... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanx

Welcome to the forum @Zaber69

Hi Everyone,

Thanx
Most welcome @Zaber69. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement. Happy vaping.

Hello vapers
I am zaheed, my friends call me zee. I'm from Johannesburg Eldorado park. I started vaping because its awesome, i started vaping 3 years ago and it only gotten better

Welcome to all the new members

@Braam Karsten , @Jai from Malaysia and @ZeeHarris to name a few

Congrats on the vaping and wishing you well on your vaping journeys
Enjoy your stay here

Hi all. Been vaping for about 2 months now. Been off cigarettes for that long as well. Thoroughly enjoying it

Just a thought @Silver shoukd we not maybe update the OG post to reflect the latest happenings in vaping maybe? Not to take away from what @Stroodlepuff started but just an updated version to get new vapers started as I think this is the thread we all point new vapers to?

Just my 2c worth....

Back