Introduce Yourselves:

Hello Everyone!

I am happy to join the ECIGSSA forum and the community. I will be glad to share with you the latest Aspire's news and products.
Please feel free to comment and give us some suggestions ;-)

Alyssa
Most welcome to the forum @AlyssaAspire. I am a fan of Aspire products, especially those taking your iconic Aspire Nautilus coils. Looking forward to your contributions.

Hwzt Forum.
I'm Gerrie........ (feels like a AA intriduction....)
Live in Rustenburg. Afrikaans speaking dude. (apology accepted).
Been vaping for 13 days non stop. Off stinkies now for 12 days. Previously smoking(vaping) Twisp Clearo but it did not tickle my taste buds. Bought a second hand Vapresso Revenger with a Zeus X dual RTA. Must say I LOVE this new experience and will do my best for this to last. Learning new tricks every day

Welcome to the forum @GerrieP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howsit people,

Quit the stinkies on the 17 of July and never felt better. The biggest bonus for me is food tastes so much better now. I'd love to say there's a financial saving as well but i've been spending it all at Vape King lol :)

Welcome to the forum @Q9550

Hey guys. I’m Ebrahim. I’ve been vaping for almost 4 years now. Ran through multiple different setups. Right now I’m currently setup with a druga foxy w/ zeus x rta. Also rocking a nord for my nic salts. Vaping has changed the game and i hope for every vapers sake that it doesn’t get banned with all the crazy stuff happening around the world

Slms and welcome to the forum @Ebzsta7

Hey Fam, My name is David.

I am new to vaping and I absolutely love it!!

I'm currently using a Voopoo drag with a Peerless RDTA.

I only vape 0 nic juice, I enjoy the flavours and experience of vaping.

Welcome to the forum david_d

Hi I'm new here :) Not so sure how to introduce myself...

Welcome to the forum @Bompie
Just tell us a bit more about yourself and how you got into vaping - what type of vaping device are you using? What flavours do you like?

Otherwise, enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hi I am Manie new to vaping use to smoke 60 ciggs a day and my favorite juice is SNLV 18 IN ICE.

Attachments

• IMG_20190816_205548_826.jpg
    IMG_20190816_205548_826.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190817_124025.jpg
    IMG_20190817_124025.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi I am Manie new to vaping use to smoke 60 ciggs a day and my favorite juice is SNLV 18 IN ICE.

download.jpg

Hi and welcome @Manie Venter! Whew! 60 a day is heavy!!
Have you managed to quit the stinkies altogether, or are you still a dual-user (smoking and vaping)? Nothing wrong with that if you are :)

Back