Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all,

I'm Dirk, off the stinky's for 4 months now, I started vaping due to curiosity and yes, have not looked back since.

I currently have 2 go-to's, the Voopoo Drag X and then my MTL Cog with a Geek Vape Aegis Max... Love the DIY/Personalization idea of the RTA's.

That's Why I joined this forum.

Have a lekke one!

Hi all,

I'm Dirk, off the stinky's for 4 months now, I started vaping due to curiosity and yes, have not looked back since.

I currently have 2 go-to's, the Voopoo Drag X and then my MTL Cog with a Geek Vape Aegis Max... Love the DIY/Personalization idea of the RTA's.

Have a lekke one!

welcome

Hi all,

Have a lekke one!

upload_2020-7-30_12-22-1.jpeg

Hi all,

Have a lekke one!

Welcome!! Great place to be :campeon:

Hello Everybody... New to the forum.... been on and off vaping for about 3 years, been stinkie-free for just over a year now, and Vaping has become a hobby I really enjoy! A collector of Shiny Things for sure! Still learning every day, love teaching others as well! Thanks for having me as part of this family as well!

Hello Everybody... New to the forum.... been on and off vaping for about 3 years, been stinkie-free for just over a year now, and Vaping has become a hobby I really enjoy! A collector of Shiny Things for sure! Still learning every day, love teaching others as well! Thanks for having me as part of this family as well!

Welcome @DarthBranMuffin great place to be...

welcome to the forum!

Hi all,

Have a lekke one!
Welcome to the forum!

welcome

Hey guys, just wanted to say as a newbie to this forum I've really enjoyed it and even all the info and reviews and such have been fantastic!

Great to have a forum like this for us vapers... need to get more friends that vape on here.

Hey guys, just wanted to say as a newbie to this forum I've really enjoyed it and even all the info and reviews and such have been fantastic!

Great to have a forum like this for us vapers... need to get more friends that vape on here.

welcome

Welcome dude!

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Back