IP Discussion

Too* I'm correcting you before our resident grammar NATZI @craigb sees this. :D

Yeah my english has taken a nose dive over the past few years.

Also never new about grammer Natzi‍♂️

Grammar Natzi
An extreme troll. Not to be confused with Grammar Nazis. They misspell their names to lure in victims, then unleash a wolfaboo tantrum of trolling. Grammar Natzis, unlike Grammar Nazis, should be avoided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah my english has taken a nose dive over the past few years.

Also never new about grammer Natzi‍♂️

Grammar Natzi
An extreme troll. Not to be confused with Grammar Nazis. They misspell their names to lure in victims, then unleash a wolfaboo tantrum of trolling. Grammar Natzis, unlike Grammar Nazis, should be avoided.

Although I think you missed this @craigb...

@Caramia Hi Its Craig owner of Sir Vape. would you be so kind as to elaborate about the list as we have only ever banned one person from our online store and would love to know what this list is about.

Regards
BigGuy

@Caramia Hi Its Craig owner of Sir Vape. would you be so kind as to elaborate about the list as we have only ever banned one person from our online store and would love to know what this list is about.

Regards
BigGuy

@BigGuy Im willing to go on any list to get my hands on Jekyll and Hyde

And obviously with that ip address, it may have been blacklisted on a spam registry with an high report count and then given to you without doing their homework. I was pissed when our isp put us on an ip that was known for spammers and etc... One website i couldn't access was bec their hosting isp banned that ip.

Now that issue has been resolved.

Regards
BigGuy
it wasn't me :)

On a more serious note @Caramia i would double check your pc/laptop for viruses etc not to cause panic but just check it out you have my Nr.....

Or it could be your service provider was blacklisted at that time..... Try sending a test email to the same email addys again?

My mom had the same issue with her mail too - Gmail kept locking her out because she is using an IP address from Holland and sometimes from Singapore. The laptop is from the UK. Obviously something not lekker going on because of the wrong locations with certain IP addresses...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back