IPV D2 (75W Temp Control) - Sir Vape

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hey guys

We have the IPV D2 up on the site for pre-order. This little number looks like a real winner. The device can read both titanium and nickel. There is also talks of firmware upgrades coming soon as well.

We had our order in as soon as pre-orders opened up on the D2 so shipping should be pretty on track after production. It is Pioneer4you though and sometimes there can be a delay or two. So please note that before you place your order.

We expect them to ship around 20 / 25th July or sooner. We will keep you updated if there are any changes.

ipvd2.jpg
ipvd2b.jpg
ipvd2a.jpg

Can place your pre-orders here:

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/pre-orders/products/ipv-d2-75w-pre-order

Is there a bundle deal with battery available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated info

The IPV D2 will come packaged with a black sleeve. Will most prob have other colours ship with units.

^6667D01B8B2893F696AC229B93FD9528C53ED84F556A00A3C6^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

I know :wasntme: Just wanna see a review on it and then i will probably drop August's Vape budget on it.
Think i have rubber arms.......they twist really easily :help:

I am so close to pulling the trigger on this...if its anything as reliable as my IPV Mini, then it should be an awesome mod.
@Sir Vape When does the pre-order close and will you be getting in extras?

Hey @Humbolt there is no close as such on this pre-order. We have only secured a certain amount of units though. If all sold the pre-order will close. We will try and get more in with our order if that is the case otherwise will get in again after this batch :)

Hey @Sir Vape , have you guys had any updates on this device? I can't even find any reviews on it.

I'm seriously considering this one too

Been slight delay on release. being released today or tomorrow. Will update

Any news ? As well do you know what colour will u get the silicone sleeve ( orange please)

@skola mind giving a short summary? In class the whole day and can't wait ;)

@skola mind giving a short summary? In class the whole day and can't wait ;)
Summary
Contents: Instruction manual, Mod, Usb to 3.5mm DC charging cable.
Size: Tiny – iStick 30w tiny.
Mod: Semi gloss, polished. Made out of Billet Alluminium. Spring Loaded 510. No rattles on buttons. Quality feel.Yihi SX130H V2.0 Chip. Nickel and Titanium. No active temp on screen – although apparently this is only available on the sx mini. He had fluctuations in resistance when locking. Could be a pre release issue. No dry burn test. I was hoping for a dry burn test.
All in all, great TC mod. hopefully that fluctuations in resistance will get sorted.
Screenshot_2015-07-29-07-54-02-1.png

Thanks for the post. Look at that size. Isn't it just perfect. My black goblin mini will be the perfect partner for it
That'll be the perfect combo!! Was gonna say stealthy, but not with those minis clouds!!!

Oh wow it's tiny! And 75W! Insane.

Ordered an iStick40 because I can't wait anymore though. Will get an ipv too

Patience is a virtue..............one i don't have ;-)
They need to arrive now !!!!

I feel ya pain.

Release is def this week according to guys at Pioneer. They have apologised for that delay.

Back