IPV D2 (75W Temp Control) - Sir Vape

I am very interested in 1 of these... Need to sell my gear! :whew:

@Marzuq just waiting on our order to pack. Sorry for the delays. As soon as I know I will mail you straight away. Should be any day now.

@Marzuq just waiting on our order to pack. Sorry for the delays. As soon as I know I will mail you straight away. Should be any day now.

Has the order left their shores and on route to ours? Not sure what you mean by you waiting on your order to pack?

Still on their shores unfortunately:-( They only started shipping the last couple of days so we ours will go shortly.

Still on their shores unfortunately:-( They only started shipping the last couple of days so we ours will go shortly.
That's very disappointing.. Can you try and get a confirmed shipping date from them please. Those on pre order will rest alot easier knowing when we can expect it

Hey @Marzuq I totally understand where you coming from and the disappointment. It angers me as much as you and I'm on their backs 24/7 since the pre-order went up. I can't say definite day but i have been promised in the next day or so. As soon as it's in the box and I have confirmation from DHL that the shipping collection is received I will let you know asap.

All vendors worldwide are pretty much worldwide are waiting on stock. Doing our best and will update as soon as we know.

Hey @Marzuq I totally understand where you coming from and the disappointment. It angers me as much as you and I'm on their backs 24/7 since the pre-order went up. I can't say definite day but i have been promised in the next day or so. As soon as it's in the box and I have confirmation from DHL that the shipping collection is received I will let you know asap.

All vendors worldwide are pretty much worldwide are waiting on stock. Doing our best and will update as soon as we know.

Thanks for the response bud. Much prefer a straight answer as you just gave now than the hanging in the air types.

Order being packed as we speak and shipping from supplier this evening. We expect our order to be in early next week. Sorry for the delay guys but we nearly there :)

Have landed :) Just waiting on customs now :)

They are on the way. Be in today at some stage :)

Will the Durban chaps be able to collect today ☺

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hey Dave

Been waiting on delivery and just phoned 5 mins ago. DHL were suppose to have delivered already. It's here in Durban but some issue waybill address and now at depot.

Going out at 2 to collect them so will ship am to you and be with you Thurs morning. Sorry about that :(

Picked them up. These are freakin awesome!!!!! :rock:

Packing pre-orders and sending out in the morning. Just want to thank you guys for your patience and understanding on this pre-order. You Rock!!!

We have quite a few left in stock guys. Those that are keen. Place your orders now at the price of only R910 :)

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/vw-mods/products/ipv-d2-75w

Back