IPV D2 75w Temp

Short Messaging Service i believe he got the instruction to lock resistance via sms. Could be wrong though.

Are you guys happy with this MOD?? Im looking to buy it but nervous, Maybe my mentality is in the wrong place but the price is so cheap compared to other IPV's. And do you all have the 3 month warranty the manufactures have on the device?

im very happy so far . small . work as it should , normal or tc , dont know if is painted or anodized but feel strong and not like gonna peel any tie soon . warranty no idea , never bothered about that so far

I can concur with @andro I am very happy with mine every bit as well made as my Vaporshark DNA 40.
At about half the price and it has a Yihi chip that are known to be great chips.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Guys i got the IPV d2 but i cant seem to figure out how to lock the resistence.. getting the no liquid issue @andro

Guys i got the IPV d2 but i cant seem to figure out how to lock the resistence.. getting the no liquid issue @andro
just watched a youtube vid now, and to lock the resistance, you need to press the + and - buttons simultaneously

It explains everything in the manual.But if you don't come right,please give me a call.

sorted how @Riaz said , after installing everything , press down plus and minus button together . after work like a charm

Last edited:
He got it working. Amazing vape coming from that setup

426c3346f8d729bd16e216c995e49dab.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

hahaha yea guys thanks for everything :D SAVapeGear review coming up for such awesome advice and service :D very happy with this mod... such cool cloud hits with so much flavour

The built in port is just for power input..

Here's the section of the pamphlet about the battery requirements/charging warning

I bought one, I just had to know! 

Attachments

• IMG_20150901_195657.JPG
    IMG_20150901_195657.JPG
    262.9 KB · Views: 20
Back