ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
VM 003.JPG

I have been patiently waiting for the IPV Mini II because it's been sitting at my USA address for over 2 weeks now... and finally all the parcels I had ordered from all over arrived and I sent off the SHIP instruction. A couple of days later and large Vape Mail arrived today. I have been a bit like a headless chicken not knowing what to play with first...

So initial impressions because the reviewers will do a far better job of reviewing all the technical details... so this is my take on the IPV Mini II.

It certainly oozes quality and I have no doubt that it's a far better option than the massive Sigelei 100+ which I consider a desk Mod and not a carry mod. The IPV does 70 watts which is way more power than I need. The menu is simple and the whole device is pretty well designed. A brilliant carry device! I'm not crazy about the smooth finish and I can see fingerprints on it which doesn't excite me but I will be able to live with it.

You want a quality small 18650 regulated relatively high powered device then this is most certainly worth getting. I guess when I get rid of some of my high powered regulated mods this one will probably stay with me.

It's driving a Goblin right now... Man I now remember what a pain it is filling the Goblin... rebuildable tanks are a pain in the rear compared to a Cyclone!

I would have to say the IPV mini II is a winner and you won't be sorry owning one!

Ag no man , missed out on one of these so might have to get one when I finally have some cash one day LOL

the ipv mini is a winner. small enough to carry around yet powerful enough for the high wattage users.
Nice review @Rob Fisher

Lekker man @Rob Fisher
Nice photo and writeup
Looks good

I am using the IPV mini for my travels and work exclusively.... simply put : its as awesome as you described it ;)

However, mine looks very rugged now. The paint fades where one holds it. But it does not bother me.....

2097de75367ae036f5eea55a66170ff9.jpg

100% agree @Rob Fisher I used to use mine daily @ 65-70w, I will again soon once my wraps arrive :D Had some minor paint chips so don't want to mess it up :)

snrLdW.jpg

Demnit , son of a .... stop it now guys this looks like a serious contender to replace my IPv2

@Rob Fisher - I assume the IPV Mini 2 with a spare battery in the pocket would make a great all day vape companion when going out...

@Rob Fisher - I assume the IPV Mini 2 with a spare battery in the pocket would make a great all day vape companion when going out...
I can assure you already. I just changed the battery. flat one lasted from last night till now. About 7ml worth of juice :) .....vaping at 26W

I can assure you already. I just changed the battery. flat one lasted from last night till now. About 7ml worth of juice :) .....vaping at 26W

Thanks @Tom - that is quite impressive!

Thank you for your impressions @Rob Fisher & @Tom , this just makes the wait even more tedious! lol
ordered a jwrap in the meantime as well.

@Humbolt dengit I should have gone allin with you when I had the cash , now I'm broke so guesstime to sell the IPv2 , but other commitments also await ...

What i've learnt in this game is that if you miss something, there is always something better on the horizon. So I dont think you should feel too bad, mate.

Truth , Reo on the way :) , sorry for the hijack oom @Rob Fisher

Have you managed to put a battery in the Ipv2 yet ? :p , hope you do a short and sweet review soon , in HD macro come on I dare you !

Truth , Reo on the way :) , sorry for the hijack oom @Rob Fisher

Have you managed to put a battery in the Ipv2 yet ? :p , hope you do a short and sweet review soon , in HD macro come on I dare you !

Written review here...
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ipv-mini-ii.t9825/

And RR version uploading now but will take all night... :-(

Telkom are putting in the poles to run my Fibre Optic cable tomorrow! Whoooooo!

Ah cool Mr Fisher , what FTTH package did you go for if I may ask ? Remember you upload speed is still dependant on asynchonous data (ADSL in other words) so not sure what sort of guarantees they gave you ... hopefully not bursting your bubble here but on a 50Mbps download "fibre broadband" package you will still only get max 1 Mbps upload speed if it is what I think it is ... ;(

http://www.telkommobile.co.za/media/downloads/Terms_and_Conditions_-_Fibre.pdf

points 1 , 2 & 5 in particular

Last edited:
One thing to note about the MINI 2 is if you scratch the paint, it's like a house of cards from there, the scratch near the screen was a spec, which I thought was dust/dirt so I tried to pick it off with my nail and BOOM, the paint just falls off :(

After close to two months of using this device the only real con I can find is the paint job, which I'm going to fix by smacking a wrap on it, a mate got one earlier this month for his and it looks SICK.

85WfBWF.jpg

Mates mini 2,
Ngyz0fF.jpg

Last edited:
Ah cool Mr Fisher , what FTTH package did you go for if I may ask ? Remember you upload speed is still dependant on asynchonous data (ADSL in other words) so not sure what sort of guarantees they gave you ... hopefully not bursting your bubble here but on a 50Mbps download "fibre broadband" package you will still only get max 1 Mbps upload speed if it is what I think it is ... ;(

http://www.telkommobile.co.za/media/downloads/Terms_and_Conditions_-_Fibre.pdf

points 1 , 2 & 5 in particular

30mb... and any improvement over our KAK ADSL we have had this year will be a win! But the other bonus is the link is direct into the Kloof exchange that has full power back up (as does my house) so when there is load shedding I'll still have bandwidth! ;-)

But... I expect a HUGE improvement! The next few days will be the proof of the pudding!

OK ja that's a win with the load shedding , please do a speed test and let us know , is it 30Mbps uncapped or capped (probably a "soft cap" of a 100GB) ? Anyway , enough hijacking for tonight can't wait to check your video ...

Back