IPV Mini II

OK ja that's a win with the load shedding , please do a speed test and let us know , is it 30Mbps uncapped or capped (probably a "soft cap" of a 100GB) ? Anyway , enough hijacking for tonight can't wait to check your video ...

Cap is 250Gig. ;-)

Something i find interesting about the IPV Mini2 is the way the battery is taken out and inserted.

Seems to be different from other mini mods, which have magnets on the doors

Does this method of the IPV Mini2 work well? Does it work better than the magnets system? Is it easy to take out the batt and unscrew that cap thingie on the bottom?

Something i find interesting about the IPV Mini2 is the way the battery is taken out and inserted.

Does this method of the IPV Mini2 work well? Does it work better than the magnets system? Is it easy to take out the batt and unscrew that cap thingie on the bottom?
Very easy to unscrew and replace your battery, it is a threaded cap. Magnets would obviously be the easiest way to remove batteries, however because you screw in your battery it won't go flying if you were to drop your mod. :)

@VandaL I see you own the Istick 50W as well , if you were to choose between the two which one would you choose ?

@VandaL I see you own the Istick 50W as well , if you were to choose between the two which one would you choose ?
Both serve a purpose, I like to use the istick if I'm going out for the night and don't want to change batteries(while I'm :drunk:) and need a mod I know is going to last ALL night np.

The IPV mini I use pretty much any other time I'm out, IPV 2s/IPV3/Sig 100 I use primarily at home. The only reason I have the vaporflask is to one day put a DNA 40 chip in it :)

It all depends on the vaper, if you do not vape over 50w and NEVER plan to then the istick is brilliant. I mainly vape above 65w so the mini 2 is perfect for me.

I can assure you already. I just changed the battery. flat one lasted from last night till now. About 7ml worth of juice :) .....vaping at 26W

Thanks @Tom - that is quite impressive!

hmm....never been bothered to check for battery life (always have 2 spare on me). 7ml was obviuosly with one of my brand new batteries....now I have had an older one in and its about 4-5ml. Nonetheless....good enough for me with spares on me at all times. Vaping Bag ftw :D

Very easy to unscrew and replace your battery, it is a threaded cap. Magnets would obviously be the easiest way to remove batteries, however because you screw in your battery it won't go flying if you were to drop your mod. :)

its easy....but I found that finding the start of the thread in a straight manner is sometimes awkward. I am always very careful with threads on my mods. As soon as it is not smooth I'd rather unscrew and try again. Once it has the first threads its butter smooth.

Piece of cake and simple! Very happy with it!

jHbQEnz.png

A new suit of armor for my mini 2 :clap::rock::rock:

Beautiful! I see most people go for the Carbon Fibre wrap, I just ordered a normal printed one. Hopefully it comes out as good looking as that.

Beautiful! I see most people go for the Carbon Fibre wrap, I just ordered a normal printed one. Hopefully it comes out as good looking as that.
I think the reason is it is textured and doesn't fade over time. The printed vinynl wraps can be awesome, but I believe they all fade over time. If you look at a pic of your printed wrap a month later after using it daily you see it looks noticeably lighter. I had a carbon fiber wrap on my IPV2 for 7 months and it looked almost as good as it did when I first put it on. If you put in direct sunlight you could see all the scratches avoided over that time :p

Consider me enlightened. You coulda warned a brother! lol
They are inexpensive, though, so if it fades I can just get another. How long did yours take to arrive?

Consider me enlightened. You coulda warned a brother! lol
They are inexpensive, though, so if it fades I can just get another. How long did yours take to arrive?
+- 2 weeks delivered by Post Man Pat and his Black and White Cat in a little white envelope, no duties.

LOL awesome. Hopefully I don't damage the paint on mine before the wrap comes.

View attachment 23114

I have been patiently waiting for the IPV Mini II because it's been sitting at my USA address for over 2 weeks now... and finally all the parcels I had ordered from all over arrived and I sent off the SHIP instruction. A couple of days later and large Vape Mail arrived today. I have been a bit like a headless chicken not knowing what to play with first...

So initial impressions because the reviewers will do a far better job of reviewing all the technical details... so this is my take on the IPV Mini II.

It certainly oozes quality and I have no doubt that it's a far better option than the massive Sigelei 100+ which I consider a desk Mod and not a carry mod. The IPV does 70 watts which is way more power than I need. The menu is simple and the whole device is pretty well designed. A brilliant carry device! I'm not crazy about the smooth finish and I can see fingerprints on it which doesn't excite me but I will be able to live with it.

You want a quality small 18650 regulated relatively high powered device then this is most certainly worth getting. I guess when I get rid of some of my high powered regulated mods this one will probably stay with me.

It's driving a Goblin right now... Man I now remember what a pain it is filling the Goblin... rebuildable tanks are a pain in the rear compared to a Cyclone!

I would have to say the IPV mini II is a winner and you won't be sorry owning one!
I love mine, I agree with your assessment. As for fingerprints, consider a vape wrap!

Ag no man , missed out on one of these so might have to get one when I finally have some cash one day LOL
Check out wake and vape .com they had the lowest price I've seen.

Back