Is my math right ?

W

Who do you buy from?

I buy from Vapable - they even got a group on FB and I’m in it
Whoever are selling cheap so that order was ESAUCE but i have a basket full on Vapable but not pulling the trigger until i find out what duty and fees i have to pay on a couple of review products that have been sent by the dreaded UPS, sometimes it costs more than what the product is actually worth yet most people think i just get free stuff, reviewing costs me a fortune!

Whoever are selling cheap so that order was ESAUCE but i have a basket full on Vapable but not pulling the trigger until i find out what duty and fees i have to pay on a couple of review products that have been sent by the dreaded UPS, sometimes it costs more than what the product is actually worth yet most people think i just get free stuff, reviewing costs me a fortune!
Yeah and the group put me into the right direction on the Drip Hacks fruit juice concentrates - they both were what I was after. I’ll be ordering a lot more next time I need.

Yeah you usually have to pay customs fees - I had to pay some of mine in South Africa which was ridiculous to be honest and that was DHL back then. Also I don't keep half of the stuff I was given - I usually give it away if it doesn't work out for me.

Yeah you usually have to pay customs fees - I had to pay some of mine in South Africa which was ridiculous to be honest and that was DHL back then. Also I don't keep half of the stuff I was given - I usually give it away if it doesn't work out for me.
I don't mind the duty but UPS charge £35 brokerage fee so say if just £5 duty is raised it ends up costing £40, i don't mind when it's something like a DNA mod but it can be for a pod device i could buy in the UK for less than that and not have to spend hours doing a review!

I don't mind the duty but UPS charge £35 brokerage fee so say if just £5 duty is raised it ends up costing £40, i don't mind when it's something like a DNA mod but it can be for a pod device i could buy in the UK for less than that and not have to spend hours doing a review!
Is that even legal?

Is that even legal?
I imagine it clearly states what there brokerage fees are in the small print, TNT's are £20+ 20% so £24, DHL £13 etc they are all different depending on courier but UPS take the piss. In theory when you know the different brokerage fees you can make an informed decision who to use but as a reviewer i don't choose the courier service but just continually ask manufacturers not to send via UPS, sadly it quite often falls on deaf ears!

Yeah and the group put me into the right direction on the Drip Hacks fruit juice concentrates - they both were what I was after. I’ll be ordering a lot more next time I need.
Pulled the trigger so a load more concentrates to add to my stash!!!

Screenshot (412).png

Back