Is my math right ?

Hey Tim, what are the Juice prices like in Blighty ?

Is it much less expensive to DIY there ?
Juice prices are ok if you shop around but DIY is dirt cheap! It doesn't mean you save money as you end up just buying more mods and RTA's etc with the saved money!

Ya well no fine, by the way I noted your Mom is from Sunderland, did she know my Dad ?

Give us an example then, what will a typical DIY cost you in quids ?

Irrespective of grades, I think Excel has made us lazy!
The worlds gone mad, in UK exams when i went to school if i was caught in the math exam with a calculator i would get thrown out and failed now the kids are not allowed to take the exam unless they have a calculator! Exams these days have very little to do with intelligence and is more to do with how well you can use modern technologies!

Last edited:
Ya well no fine, by the way I noted your Mom is from Sunderland, did she know my Dad ?

Lol, i doubt it! it's not a village lol.

I am a cheapskate so rather than shop for concentrates i snap them up when on sale so rarely spend more than £1 on a concentrate and that includes all the best known brands, at full price something like a FA or Inawera 10ml concentrate is about £2.40. VG and PG are both about £5 a litre and i can get a litre of 72mg nicotine (not supposed to be available because of TPD but where there is a will there is a way) i think last time was £30 (was much cheaper before TPD) i mix at 2mg so that nicotine lasts a very long time!

You are a shade cheaper, our usual prices range from around R25 - much much more. Current exchange 20.35 to the quid.

PG per litre : R 75

VG per litre : R 50

NIC (100ml of 36mg/ml in PG or VG ) : R80

These are probably the cheapest you can get in SA.
So approx £3.25 per litre of PG
£2.50 for a litre of VG
And £4 for 100ml of Nic at 36mg so would be £40 for a litre

So i can get nic a bit cheaper but it's twice the strength so much cheaper really but VG and PG is cheaper in SA!

After saying that i have to keep my nicotine supply a secret else it would end being able to get it which means i would have to buy 10ml 18mg nic shots!

One of my orders for concentrates!

View attachment 221247
If you buy more than £10, you get free UPS delivery - just had mine delivered a day after I ordered and paid online. The lot only costed me £51 - 5L Vg, 500ml pg, two x 10 ml drip hacks concentrates and two other 10 ml concentrates plus 20 x 10ml nic shots. Nic shots cost more than the rest

If you buy more than £10, you get free UPS delivery - just had mine delivered a day after I ordered and paid online. The lot only costed me £51 - 5L Vg, 500ml pg, two x 10 ml drip hacks concentrates and two other 10 ml concentrates plus 20 x 10ml nic shots. Nic shots cost more than the rest
What ESAUCE? Must be new last i ordered from them they only offered free Royal Mail shipping on orders over £30!

Back