iStick 50 watt stopped working

Nooby

Vaperholic
LV

Awards
:(:sick::sweating::banghead:

My iStick just stopped working now! It switched off, and does not want to come back on. I even tried charging it, but still nothing. I have no back up, and I need to vape!

Any suggestions anyone? I'm depressed...

I need to buy another device urgently till I get this issue sorted with the vendor. It's almost the long weekend and need to be up and running soon. But what?

Last edited:
VapeMOB has the Vision Vapros ibox on sale in store for R320, it only goes up to 25Watts and is a bit more bulky than the iStick but would be a nice back up i think, minimum coil resistance is about 0.5ohms

vision-ibox3-300x300.png

Ok, will check it out. Thanks

Edit: It's R510 on the site actually.. Bit to much when comparing it to the other mods. Thanks though, appreciate it.

Yeah, the store prices not always the same as online and vice versa. I think they operate independently from each other.

Ah ok, the Vendor is in the process of sorting it out. hopefully will have a replacement soon enough. Thanks for your help. Will still need a back up though for instances like this.

Ah ok, the Vendor is in the process of sorting it out. hopefully will have a replacement soon enough. Thanks for your help. Will still need a back up though for instances like this.

*cough*Reo!*cough* :mask:

:giggle:

Have you tried plugging it into your PC. It sounds like an auto shutdown from overheating or short, the only way to turn them back on is to plug it to your pc. If that doesn't work then EISH :oops:

*cough*Reo!*cough* :mask:

:giggle:

LMAO! That ship sailed already. I honestly made the mistake to sell my Reo mini. I shouldn't have sold it ok, I learnt my lesson the hard way. If I could turn back time for the reo, I would of! :-(

Have you tried plugging it into your PC. It sounds like an auto shutdown from overheating or short, the only way to turn them back on is to plug it to your pc. If that doesn't work then EISH :oops:

Tried it now, nothing... Eish!

I have put some batteries in lock mode thinking it was broken :oops: Odd that it would just stop o_O

lekker screen that guy has going there, hehe, clearly vaping has taken precedence over viewing experience, HEHE

I remember reading something about a reset n these devices before I almost bought one for the wife... there is a reset sequence, perhaps just google resetting istick 50... if all else fails, is it still under warranty from the place you bought it? usually it's about 6 months.... perhaps you can get it replaced / repaired?

We ended up getting her the smok m80 plus.... Wonderful little device BTW!!!

Great news guys... No, the device is not working. The Vendor, @Tiaan from Beyond Vapour replaced mine. I received a brand new iStick 50watt!!! I am currently vaping it now as I type :D

Big ups to @Tiaan for the replacement iStick (and for such quick response and turn around time) and @Tristan for assisting me in getting it. I appreciate it alotamuch :rock:

This is why we need to keep supporting our local vendors!!! :dance:

I have the same problem (only in reverse)! My iStick 50w won't switch off or fire an atty at all - I'm getting mine replaced by Vapour Mountain tomorrow thankfully.

Glad you got sorted @Nooby. I think its time to invest in a reo again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you got sorted @Nooby. I think its time to invest in a reo again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... I wish I could, but doubt the finances will allow me to. Will have to suffer the consequences of letting go my Reo. If only there were second chances in life hey :notagain:

I have the same problem (only in reverse)! My iStick 50w won't switch off or fire an atty at all - I'm getting mine replaced by Vapour Mountain tomorrow thankfully.

Oh wow, another iStick... glad the vendor is taking care of it. Gotta love this community!

Back