iStick 50w - Ideas on Pricing and Expected Arrival?

Problem I have with importing, especially first version devices, is that when something inevitably goes wrong...you have to ship back overseas and wait ages for a replacement :(

I'll wait and support the local vendors and pay the margins for the peace of mind :D

Ordered it from heavengifts.com

Been ordering all my stuff from there for the last 10 months. Excellent service.

Ordered it from heavengifts.com

Been ordering all my stuff from there for the last 10 months. Excellent service.
Thanks! How are the delivery times and customs charges?

Delivery is through DHL and takes about 3 - 5 days. DHL usually calls me when it goes through customs stating SARS wants a payment of 30% as it's electronics but then I simply say it's vaping equipment and should be rescanned and then it comes back with a 10% charge usually. Most of the time though it goes through without charge for some reason.

Problem I have with importing, especially first version devices, is that when something inevitably goes wrong...you have to ship back overseas and wait ages for a replacement :(

I'll wait and support the local vendors and pay the margins for the peace of mind :D

To each their own and I can respect that. I have ordered all my equipment from overseas and not one unit has given issues yet. About 15 units and counting.

Thanks! How are the delivery times and customs charges?
I have used them once for batteries. Great service. Delivery depends on weight, starting at around $38.00.
Imo only worthwhile if you buy in quantity. You get bulk discounts and then the shipping becomes more affordable.
They do not really have stock before our local vendors do, but they do a lot of pre-order business - like the iStick 50W is currently on pre-order.

I have used them once for batteries. Great service. Delivery depends on weight, starting at around $38.00.
Imo only worthwhile if you buy in quantity. You get bulk discounts and then the shipping becomes more affordable.
They do not really have stock before our local vendors do, but they do a lot of pre-order business - like the iStick 50W is currently on pre-order.

It's on pre order now correct, they getting in drips and drabs. When I ordered it was available to add to cart, now it's add to wishlist. So it has been shipped and will be here Thursday according to DHL tracking number. You are right on the shipping but you get reward points for ordering from them. Used mine to cover my shipping.

It's on pre order now correct, they getting in drips and drabs. When I ordered it was available to add to cart, now it's add to wishlist. So it has been shipped and will be here Thursday according to DHL tracking number. You are right on the shipping but you get reward points for ordering from them. Used mine to cover my shipping.
Ah, thanks I was wondering about that. Enjoy the iStick - I like it, especially the 4400 mAh. Must check up on those reward points.

I worked out a group buy for these from Heavengifts the other day.

Basically 10 Units with DHL shipping came to R490 a pop fully landed

15% discount special they are running at the moment + a further 8% coupon I have + bulk buy discount. Really just super super cheap for a 50w device with 4400mah battery.

I worked out a group buy for these from Heavengifts the other day.

Basically 10 Units with DHL shipping came to R490 a pop fully landed

15% discount special they are running at the moment + a further 8% coupon I have + bulk buy discount. Really just super super cheap for a 50w device with 4400mah battery.

That 8% added discount won't work because it's already on a 15% store wide discount. I tried it :)

That 8% added discount won't work because it's already on a 15% store wide discount. I tried it :)
It did for me :) I suppose it worked because I used my reward points from previous purchases,

MWOsMd3.jpg

from a few days ago. Cost per unit $47.30 + $6.10 shipping - 23% = fun

Thanks although we didn't order it, not enough interest in the group :emo:

Perhaps you can start a thread for a group buy, I'm sure there'll be enough people interested to go through with it. I'm in fo sho

Perhaps you can start a thread for a group buy, I'm sure there'll be enough people interested to go through with it. I'm in fo sho
Too late now, their New Year discount is over. Also they won't dispatch till after the 25th I believe so you are better off trying some other retailer or waiting for local stock :)

Too late now, their New Year discount is over. Also they won't dispatch till after the 25th I believe so you are better off trying some other retailer or waiting for local stock :)

You win some you lose some... Will check around thanks

Tomorrow is the big day, now to just not miss that DHL call because then it will take the whole day to track that damn truck down :-D

Cool let us know what you think of it after using it for a bit

My goodies have arrived. The iStick 50W is literally everything you think it will be. One warning though, the Atlantis tank has got so much air that you really have no choice but to inhale straight into the lungs and not mouth to lungs. So it takes some getting used to, especially if your ADV is ICE flavors. Other than that no complaints.

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

My goodies have arrived. The iStick 50W is literally everything you think it will be. One warning though, the Atlantis tank has got so much air that you really have no choice but to inhale straight into the lungs and not mouth to lungs. So it takes some getting used to, especially if your ADV is ICE flavors. Other than that no complaints.

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg
Looks good bro, let us know how the battery/device performs for you. Ive heard u can get 2 days on 50w :eek:

Back