iStick by EleafUS

Just ordered 2 for family members. Total came to 1300 and it includes 4 days shipping and also comes with Kangertech Aerotank MOW for each iStick.

Heavengifts.com running their special.

Good Deal.

Sound like a brilliant deal, have you ordered from this site before?

For interest sake :

1ohmeff.png
1ohmeffavg.png
istick8acell.png

Source : http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/2k5ceq/istick_by_eleaf_deconstructed/clie7d6

I'm convinced there is some arcane knowledge hidden in those graphs, I am however vape meet hungover'ed and cannot seem to focus on so many squiggly lines o_O

I'm convinced there is some arcane knowledge hidden in those graphs, I am however vape meet hungover'ed and cannot seem to focus on so many squiggly lines o_O
I think what he's trying to say is....the iStick can draw pretty pictures :--P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basically, I wanted to know what batteries could replace the istick lipo when needed and what these graphs illustrate is that the istick needs a battery with a continuous discharge rate of at least 8A. :nerd: Not major information hence "For interest sake" ;-)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Basically, I wanted to know what batteries could replace the istick lipo when needed and what these graphs illustrate is that the istick needs a battery with a continuous discharge rate of at least 8A. :nerd: Not major information hence "For interest sake" ;-)

Awesome, so it's pretty AND useful :)

If it only requires 8A continuous then you should be able to put a 3100mAh in there...and then it will last forever (or 2-3 days, whichever comes first) :rock:

If I remember correctly PBusardo disassembled one in his review vid..looked like a bit of a pain to switch out. Have you seen any tutorials on doing the swap properly?

Awesome, so it's pretty AND useful :)

If it only requires 8A continuous then you should be able to put a 3100mAh in there...and then it will last forever (or 2-3 days, whichever comes first) :rock:

If I remember correctly PBusardo disassembled one in his review vid..looked like a bit of a pain to switch out. Have you seen any tutorials on doing the swap properly?

Exactly ;-)
Haven't seen a tutorial but I doubt it will be difficult to do even if you only have an soldering iron, a mini spot welder would be better but not necessary.

hmmmm , this or the Egrip ... I'm in two minds Egrip looks like an awesome mod for office carry and out and about , but the iStick you have more range with regards to tanks etc ... hell maybe sell the Evic and get both :)

@Silver it is standard postage from china so it may take a month or more considering the delays at the moment with SAPO!

I see. Ok good luck with that. Remember duties as well. If you are patient I guess you will save a bit. But there is also the risk it doesn't arrive. Hope it goes ok. Let us know when you get it

hehhehheh :)
i suppose it's the same board/electronics, the weird voltage...the reviews will be coming in soon.

PS: oh wow, the colours. :party:

Last edited:
Got this deal myself , R80 shipping so not too bad :)

i didn't know the Mow came in all those colours.
And they've got Samsung batteries. Although same price as illumn.com (USA not drop shipping, highly recommended) - i was going to get them there, but now...i think i'll finally get an istick. :D With a Mow. But, problem, bad enough trying to choose the istick colour, now i have to choose a Mow colour. oh!
Nice shop, good find. :clap:

i didn't know the Mow came in all those colours.
And they've got Samsung batteries. Although same price as illumn.com (USA not drop shipping, highly recommended) - i was going to get them there, but now...i think i'll finally get an istick. :D With a Mow. But, problem, bad enough trying to choose the istick colour, now i have to choose a Mow colour. oh!Nice shop, good find. :clap:

Turns out they can not ship via normal mail , so will have to do DHL which would drive the price up , ah well was worth a try guess I'll buy local then ...

ohh :-/ That would be the battery...makes me wonder what would happen if i ordered batteries on ebay, from China or HK. Apparently China Post has been rejecting parcels with batteries in them. Maybe @Renaldo got in before this problem started. Couple months ago i ran into the problem with fasttech - first they notified me that they had changed it to surface mail and removed Phillipines Post from their list, then some weeks later they opened a support ticket and refunded the payment.
But i'm not going to pay R200 for batteries that sell for $6~7.

Anyway, i have just now been trying to verify that those coloured Mow tanks are authentic KangerTech and i can't! First, kangeronline.com store offers only silver/ss and black. kangertechus.com shows Stainless, Black, Blue, Red, Brown ...google images, all the images that show all those colours are on alibaba and dubious UK and .nl shops.
i dunno. If they're fakes, then they've faked the box and everything.

Last edited:
yup , cancelled order and they refunded me asking to use other DHL option but even that is a stretch , oh well ....

Interesting...

Do you have problem with my local customs?
The last update: 2013-01-14 00:00

It can't help being risky to import e-cigarette, especially e-juice and prefilled cartridges.

We don't send orders to HongKong, as it is forbidden to import e-cigarette there.
We don't send orders within China, as we only do foreign trade.According to our customers' feedbacks, Argentina, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Philippines,Malaysia, Mexico ,South Korea, South Africa and Switzerland customs pay attention to parcels containing e-juice and prefilled cartridges. We also have orders seized by those customs.

http://www.heavengifts.com/article/Do-you-have-problem-with-my-local-customs_112.html

Hey All,

I have ordered via Heavengifts on four previous occasions and have only used the DHL option as it gets here in 4 days. Here is a picture of my latest shipment that arrived yesterday. The value of the parcel was R1200 and I didn't even get a customs charge. They are safe and reliable to use.

IMG_3430.jpg

Hey All,

I have ordered via Heavengifts on four previous occasions and have only used the DHL option as it gets here in 4 days. Here is a picture of my latest shipment that arrived yesterday. The value of the parcel was R1200 and I didn't even get a customs charge. They are safe and reliable to use.

IMG_3430.jpg
But how much did DHL charge you in courier, clearance and admin fees?

Awesome! Thanks! That encourages me. Amazing that no import tax, what about VAT - surely they did that? (UPS and Fedex add whatever import duty they can find.)
$39 DHL, not bad, it adds a lot to the cost but better than $50+ for USPS International Express.

i have another problem, though (i sent email to them) - when i add the istick bundle, it doesn't let me add anything else and it ignores what i add to the cart on another page, and updating the cart doesn't sort it out.

Back