iStick by EleafUS

Awesome! Thanks! That encourages me. Amazing that no import tax, what about VAT - surely they did that? (UPS and Fedex add whatever import duty they can find.)
$39 DHL, not bad, it adds a lot to the cost but better than $50+ for USPS International Express.

i have another problem, though (i sent email to them) - when i add the istick bundle, it doesn't let me add anything else and it ignores what i add to the cart on another page, and updating the cart doesn't sort it out.

It's a special they are running so you can't add anything else to the cart as it's a only Eleaf istick special. You can however order a couple of them and then say in the description for shipping what colors you want. Also, I got lucky on tax and vat this time around, I have been charged in the past, Customs wanted to charge me R1000 on a R900 parcel but all you do is tell DHL when they call you to send it back to customs to re evaluate as they do try their luck. State it's E-cigs and not electronics so should fall in a different category. Mine went from R1000 customs the first time to R200 customs after I asked them to re evaluate.

I have to say these things are powerful. I own Provari's and I won't lie, maybe it's because the coils are new on the iStick but they are pulling better and giving more clouds :) My wife loves her pink one ha ha!

IMG_3432.jpg

Nice pic. Good idea, getting the rainbow colour Mow on the pink iStick.

Didn't one of the guys at Vape meet use it to demo juice? If it was then put me down for one.

Can't order more than three without the shipping going crazy so the first person to respond to this post can get the extra one I ordered (Silver iStick with Silver Aerotank Mow) for R1000 and this includes shipping to your door. (I'm not making a cent, just helping out).

Thanks

Oh wait never mind... Vape in front of the screen again:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Sorry bud. Im out Xmas has sucked a dent in my bank account...

But how much did DHL charge you in courier, clearance and admin fees?
Nothing this time around which is strange, usually DHL will call me once it clears customs to tell me how much I must pay in and it usually ranges from R200 to R400 for a parcel of R1500 or more. Sometimes Customs tries their luck and charges R1000 but then you simply tell DHL to send it back for re evaluation and tell them that it's e-cigs and not electronics.

DHL from Heavengifts to here with a parcel that weighs 500g is about R400 and it gets here in 3 to 4 days.

Last edited:
I think my vape budget is officially blown LOL .... what budget ....

So i verified that these are genuine Kanger Mow clearos, all these colours, which the kangertech websites do not have. KangerTech said i can get them with a minimum order quantity 200.

5977e48950461e8f135fdf6241506b84.jpg

So i verified that these are genuine Kanger Mow clearos, all these colours, which the kangertech websites do not have. KangerTech said i can get them with a minimum order quantity 200.

5977e48950461e8f135fdf6241506b84.jpg
lol, you wanna start a group buy? :giggle:

:D You know, i thought he meant per colour - which would not work. Then again, we wouldn't get 200 anyway, with all the colours.

hi :) i see that this seller has many colors of Kanger Mow, but Kanger website does not have those colors. Are they authentic, genuine Kanger ?
http://www.heavengifts.com/KangerTech-Aerotank-Mow-BCC-Cartomizer-1.8ml.html
Please advise.
Thank you
Regards, Brian Parker

KangerTech <sales@kangeronline.com>

Dear Cat,

If you want we can produce for you. MOQ is 200cps.

Young

With Kind Regards,
KangerTech
Add:A1 building Haocheng Industrial Park NO.66 Hexiu Road Heping Village Fuyong Town Bao’an District Shenzhen China

hi Young, you did not answer my question. i want to know if the Mow for sale at heavengifts.com is *authentic*genuine* KangerTech product. Because they have colors that not available on kangertech websites. Please understand, i am trying to buy only genuine Kangertech product. Please advise.
cleardot.gif

Dear Cat,

Thanks for your email!
Yes, they are authentic*genuine* KangerTech product.
Young
cleardot.gif

With Kind Regards,
KangerTech
Add:A1 building Haocheng Industrial Park NO.66 Hexiu Road Heping Village Fuyong Town Bao’an District Shenzhen China

:D You know, i thought he meant per colour - which would not work. Then again, we wouldn't get 200 anyway, with all the colours.
hehe, precisely why I'd like someone else to start it :)

whoever does, I'd like a purple one please, or maybe orange :)

ps, thanks for confirming that these are authentic by the way, I've been wondering for a while now.

i thought it was too odd that kangertech sites only show ss and black. So now we know, how it works. ...They probably get the clones made themselves anyway. i mean companies like KangerTech. They probably get the manufacturer to do some without the logo and then put them out through agents as a sideline.

Group buy: i'm sure heavengifts would do it. Don't need a discount, their price is low enough, just need the DHL + customs duty shared among ..say 10 people, even 8. i'll ask them. i'm waiting for a reply to email this morning, when i asked why i couldn't add other items to the cart with the istick bundle. Let's see if they reply.

I'd be keen on group buy on the iStick + MOW combo ... we can split the DHL shipping :)

i thought it was too odd that kangertech sites only show ss and black. So now we know, how it works. ...They probably get the clones made themselves anyway. i mean companies like KangerTech. They probably get the manufacturer to do some without the logo and then put them out through agents as a sideline.

Group buy: i'm sure heavengifts would do it. Don't need a discount, their price is low enough, just need the DHL + customs duty shared among ..say 10 people, even 8. i'll ask them. i'm waiting for a reply to email this morning, when i asked why i couldn't add other items to the cart with the istick bundle. Let's see if they reply.
I was kidding @Cat, would be awesome to have a few of those in different colours, there is an orange c-hana somewhere between here and china for me, but I really won't use these tanks. A bright orange RTA would definitely get my attention though.

Just ordered 2 for family members. Total came to 1300 and it includes 4 days shipping and also comes with Kangertech Aerotank MOW for each iStick.

Heavengifts.com running their special.

Good Deal.

I'm puzzled with this, two Isticks and 2 MOW atomisers shipped with DHL from Heavengifts is $145 at R11.50 to the dollar is R1667.50. If you paid import VAT it would be R1900.95. Where is the savings here?

Disclaimer: I sell both these items so I should probably not comment, but I just can't make the math work?

Basket at heavengifts:
heavencheckout.jpg

Can't order more than three without the shipping going crazy so the first person to respond to this post can get the extra one I ordered (Silver iStick with Silver Aerotank Mow) for R1000 and this includes shipping to your door. (I'm not making a cent, just helping out).Thanks

I presume ordering three makes more sense on the shipping , and advertising the third one for R1k to recoup the cost :)

I presume ordering three makes more sense on the shipping , and advertising the third one for R1k to recoup the cost :)

Ordering three brings the total to R2300, plus R500 customs plus R200 to ship it overnight to your door.

= R3000.

If I wanted to make money I would buy the rights for it for South Africa :)

Still cheaper to buy from a local vendor. Plus you get aftesales support....

I love my eleaf, battery lasted 3 days and its surprisingly powerful for its small size with a lot of cloud delivery20141204_114027.jpg

Back