iStick by EleafUS

Great Mod. i like this new product by Eleaf.....

I'm puzzled with this, two Isticks and 2 MOW atomisers shipped with DHL from Heavengifts is $145 at R11.50 to the dollar is R1667.50. If you paid import VAT it would be R1900.95. Where is the savings here?

Disclaimer: I sell both these items so I should probably not comment, but I just can't make the math work?

Basket at heavengifts:
View attachment 16632

They are running a special under the slogan : "Bundle Products" on their front page.

Here is a picture showing the discount for 2, $39 shipping needs to be added so total is : $118.80. I ordered when the $ to Rand was roughly R11 so total R1306. For some reason Customs didn't charge me even though it was declared.

Screen_Shot_2014_12_04_at_7_48_52_PM.png

Last edited:
I presume ordering three makes more sense on the shipping , and advertising the third one for R1k to recoup the cost :)

Recoup what cost? The price is there for everyone to see. If I wanted to make money then there are a lot of easier ways to do so.

Recoup what cost? The price is there for everyone to see. If I wanted to make money then there are a lot of easier ways to do so.

My sincere apologies , mates was never my strongpoint :)

Just got my iStick a few hours back...so far loving it!! Was a bit of an impulse buy: Was trying to decide between the VaporShark and iStick...reading this thread nudged me in the correct direction I'm sure.

Awesome! Almost there...

BTW..those 3 "clappy guys" next to one another is kind of mesmerizing - like staring at those balls on strings that keep bouncing off one another :p

That's the technique I used to get my wife to say I can get the Istick and possibly the IPV.

Steam punk vape! My Nautilus glass kept of breaking due to my rough negligence, so it's come to this, a metal tank. Although you can't see the juice levels it looks pretty cool

Attachments

• 20141216_130229.jpg
    20141216_130229.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 40
Steam punk vape! My Nautilus glass kept of breaking due to my rough negligence, so it's come to this, a metal tank. Although you can't see the juice levels it looks pretty cool

Thankfully it does not look like your rough handling has caused any damage to the iStick :D
That combination actually looks very nice..just be careful of dry hits - I always do that when the juice level is not visible :eek:

That pink and stainless combo looks pretty cool @Pet!

Nice @Pet!
What about that metal tank for the Nautilus mini that has the window in it so you can see your juice?
I think I saw one at eCiggies the other day.
http://eciggies.co.za/Dual-Coil-Clearomizers/Steel-Replacment-Steel-tube-Aspire-MINI

Wonder if that will fit the Nautilus Mini or if it's for another Aspire tank though.

Nice @Pet!
What about that metal tank for the Nautilus mini that has the window in it so you can see your juice?
I think I saw one at eCiggies the other day.
http://eciggies.co.za/Dual-Coil-Clearomizers/Steel-Replacment-Steel-tube-Aspire-MINI

Wonder if that will fit the Nautilus Mini or if it's for another Aspire tank though.
That is specifically for the Mini Aspire Nautilus. Here is one that looks different: http://www.vapeclub.co.za/collectio.../nautilus-mini-hollow-sleeve-replacement-tank

Awesome size, awesome everything! I must admit has a bit of a feminine look though, but the size is just awesome.
must we be sexist. How is that a feminine device? everyone starts somewhere .. I started on that blue 30w istick and went to the 100w side with the same company. I'll never look back because I love the USB charging :feature and way more protection features for the mod itself than MOST others out there.

Fashion, is a trend, and sleek, slimlined and to fit in the palm of your hand is efficiency, which belongs to product design, not femininism. [that was on purpose']

Back