istick tc 60w

Vapeking sell the kit for R999

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

I didn't read that part... yeah! Sounds like a decent deal :)

What battery are they including with the kit?

The Eleaf istick 60w is a fantastic unit. I have 2 and have had no problems. Yes. If you use this to vape the whole day, you will be fortunate to get a full day.

The Melo 2 that comes with the kit is an outstanding atty. I have had zero issues with it and will gladly own another if I could.

Ask yourselves why these combos are sold out at Sir Vape. It's obviously because they are good, reliable, economic Mods and attys.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Two mates of mine purchased this mod from vapoholics about a month ago and they are having issues.

The first one chargers using on board charging the other uses a mix of an external charger and the on-board both get a low battery message on the mod when the battery is fully charge.

Is this a known issue? Anyone with experience, The batteries are 25 amp rate, pink and purple batteries samsung and ... I think sony, I'll Have to check with them.

Feel shit for these guys as they are newly off the stinkies and having endless issues.

Faulty mods or faulty batteries... my money is on the batteries. Have they tried other batteries?

@BuzzGlo ,
I do not see it mentioned in the TC60W manual, but most mods shows the battery voltage in the following mode :
Press 5 x Fire button to switch it off
Long-press the Fire and Down adjustment at the same time for around 6-8 seconds
This should display the battery level according to what the mod reads it at. It works on the TC40W, so it should likely be the same on the TC60W.

Can they perhaps verify what the mod reads the battery voltage at ? Bear in mind that if the battery voltage is too low to support the required output, it could also show the 'Battery Low' indicator. Some mods may adjust the power downwards to compensate, but I'm not sure what the TC60W would do in this case.

I suspect that even in TC mode firing at the max power level might trigger the warning when the battery gets a bit lower. Menu & up or Menu & down apparently adjusts the power in TC mode. See if they try lowering that if the Battery Low warning remains.

@BuzzGlo ,
I do not see it mentioned in the TC60W manual, but most mods shows the battery voltage in the following mode :
Press 5 x Fire button to switch it off
Long-press the Fire and Down adjustment at the same time for around 6-8 seconds
This should display the battery level according to what the mod reads it at. It works on the TC40W, so it should likely be the same on the TC60W.

Can they perhaps verify what the mod reads the battery voltage at ? Bear in mind that if the battery voltage is too low to support the required output, it could also show the 'Battery Low' indicator. Some mods may adjust the power downwards to compensate, but I'm not sure what the TC60W would do in this case.

I suspect that even in TC mode firing at the max power level might trigger the warning when the battery gets a bit lower. Menu & up or Menu & down apparently adjusts the power in TC mode. See if they try lowering that if the Battery Low warning remains.

This is exactly right, ask them to set the wattage in TC Mode around 45-50 Watts. Any higher and you will get the Low Battery warning when the voltage drops; otherwise, I have noticed that Eleaf products seem to be pessimistic with remaining battery life o_O

Back