Its Almost Time For Season Four

epujeruq.jpg

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Not sure who of you have read the books yet, and I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't (why not? :eek:) so all I'm going to say is, this one's gonna be fun!

Not sure who of you have read the books yet, and I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't (why not? :eek:) so all I'm going to say is, this one's gonna be fun!
I have read the books. Great. Lost interest in the TV series during the second installment.

I'm actually busy with the books at the moment, only on the second book though. I don't want to read ahead of the TV series so that it remains enjoyable.

I'm actually busy with the books at the moment, only on the second book though. I don't want to read ahead of the TV series so that it remains enjoyable.
Yes, you are wise. A book usually provides such a rich tapestry, character development and other details, which are lost in a TV conversion.

im with @Matthee on this one. lidt interest around the 2nd season. now I watch the walking dead (new episode available today) and suits.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

im with @Matthee on this one. lidt interest around the 2nd season. now I watch the walking dead (new episode available today) and suits.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Suits is brilliant and the show just gets better and better with each episode!

hi, my name is Riaz and i did not/ do not enjoy such type series/ movies like game of thrones

if you guys enjoy Suits, have a look into White Colar - also excellent :)

guess as in vaping, everything in life is relative ;) cool @Riaz, glad you gave it a go, i really enjoyed it, couldn't stop watching till close to the end and then didn't want to watch because i didn't want it to be over :D

If you are into Tera Nova, check out the 100

If you are into Roswell then check out Star-Crossed

Started watching season 1 on DSTV on Thursday last week, already on season 2. Awesome series and we are enjoying it immensely

Back