JHB VapeMeet 5th March Cloud Comp - Win a Vapor Flask, Hexohm and juice!

Honestly, it may sound petty, but not a single response on a battery safety question in a cloud comp thread worries me.

Either respondents don't know or don't want to assist. Both left me feeling a bit uncertain about it.
As such I prefer not to partake. I don't want to be a danger and don't want to be endangered.

@GlacieredPyro , I'm sure quite a few guys were puzzled by this post, as most users on e-cig forums take battery safety serious, and especially so around here.
Only by scrolling back now, I see where the issue came in. Please keep in mind that this forum generates quite a bit of activity - a couple of hundred posts a day, and most people stay logged on and update frequently or read subscribed items as soon they appear in Tapatalk.
For your own sanity, do not add new questions by editing an existing 'older' post of yours and expect droves of responses. When it's read, it's overs.. done - no new notifications come out for edits and most people will never see that post of yours again. Rather add another post in the same thread that everyone will see as new. No one here will think anything of it when someone re-posts the same question in the same thread and say "Hey, sweet-cheeks! No-one bothered to answer me yet. I need to know....." - just don't do it every 5 minutes ;)

I trust @shaunnadan put your mind at ease. Just keep in mind that any mod, any atty and any build goes, so a (higher powered) regulated mod can also be used to good effect, including the added safety aspects it provides - Ollie took first prize using a Rolo in November.

I would've loved to participate, but unfortunately, I cannot vape pure VG. I go into a coughing frenzy and almost pass out. I tried to get my lungs used to it, but it's not happening, so I'll just be a spectator.

I would've loved to participate, but unfortunately, I cannot vape pure VG. I go into a coughing frenzy and almost pass out. I tried to get my lungs used to it, but it's not happening, so I'll just be a spectator.

In terms of vg What ratio is the highest that you can Vape?

Wattage specific ? Could you do high vg at lower power

I'll do a few tests at diff wattages and let you know. Have to do a build for cloud production first tho. Will let you know. :)

Any build suggestions for good cloud production on a dripper ?

I wait with baited breath :)

so my 1st plan was an epic success... but not for your mod.

im my mind i had hoped for a nice 0.3 resistance but landed up with a super sub ohm 0.18 killer !!!

going to change up a few things and will provide feedback on build 2 !

so my 1st plan was an epic success... but not for your mod.

im my mind i had hoped for a nice 0.3 resistance but landed up with a super sub ohm 0.18 killer !!!

going to change up a few things and will provide feedback on build 2 !
WOW, that is low....nice

--- UPDATE ---

Sir Vape has been ever so gratuitous to sponsor a pack of Wick N Vape - Cotton Bits for the Cloud Blowing Competition !

For those who would like to use some it will be at the coil building table.

Thank You to @Sir Vape and @BigGuy :)

365804671.jpg

Wattage specific ? Could you do high vg at lower power

Sorry mate. Not gonna happen. Tried all the way down to 70/30 at diff wattages. I go into a coughing frenzy and get massive slime in my throat. I'm out. It's definitely not fun for me. I'll just watch. I'm more into flavor anyways. :)

Normal vaping at 70/30 is good for me. I enjoy it, but those massive lung inhales even at 70/30 and diff wattages up to pure VG is just not me. I'll pass.

thanks @shaunnadan for the build advise, I will be using:
1) Cuboid
2) Samsung 25R's
3) Velocity <-- I know this is not a cloud atty, but hey it's what I got

Do you think a 4mm build will fit in the Velocity?

oooh, nice setup :)

i may have something special in mind. will do a quick test build when im out of my meetings and will report back

Lol @shaunnadan - the epic coil builder - between meetings.
I'd love to see the look on people's faces who are in the meeting with you when you tell them you're just going to go build a quick coil with the turds and see how the clouds are.... ha ha

Back