JHB VapeMeet 5th March Cloud Comp - Win a Vapor Flask, Hexohm and juice!

Just finished breaking in my build for Saturday... now I have to leave it because I don't want to have to re-wick on Friday and potentially mess it up.

And for anybody a bit scared to enter (@Cobrali) don't worry - most of us (Read: Pretty much everyone other than @Oliver Barry aka "The Dragon" and a few of his buddies who can find part time work in a theatre as smoke-machines), I think, just enter for the fun of it. I know my build won't have a chance of even winning a single round - I swear, I've blown bigger clouds on a Twisp. But building/experimenting/practicing is fun!

Anyway, not giving away my build... but, as promised, it's a TC build. Proof:

upload_2016-3-1_20-36-2.png

Highest I've ever gone... unluckily I have the lung capacity of a starving water-phobic cigar-smoking teenager...

Hi guys I just wanna find out. I have rsvp for the cloud comp but I am unsure I can make it on time as I'm working that day. Will it be a problem if I leave my rsvp cause I really still wanna make it even if I have to start work at 04h00 to make it on time for the comp. ☺

The eciggsa cloud comp seems to be becoming a thing. Just wanted to find out if in future this will be broken up in classes to level the playing field? E.g class for tanks, single 18650, dual 18650 and open? Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The eciggsa cloud comp seems to be becoming a thing. Just wanted to find out if in future this will be broken up in classes to level the playing field? E.g class for tanks, single 18650, dual 18650 and open? Just a thought

only time will tell :)

Got my build ready for the comp.
Thanks for the help @shaunnadan
No high expectations just wanna have some fun with all my fellow vapers.

Guys Im going to have to withdraw, my chest is not doing so good with this flu :(

Will enter the next one

Was awesome to watch...... what a jol

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Silver.

Anybody take more photos or videos?

Unfortunately I was not able to get any good shots this time.
But there were several peeps taking photos - perhaps some of you can post those here
I also recall someone behind the judges with a top camera that was taking photos. @Paulie, do you know who that was?

@Charlie Fripp , did you guys get any photos of the cloud blowing by any chance?

@Maxxis - i think we need to come to you one evening in the next few weeks for a coil building and cloud blowing evening!!

I will bring pizzas and takeaways ;-)

Unfortunately I was not able to get any good shots this time.
But there were several peeps taking photos - perhaps some of you can post those here
I also recall someone behind the judges with a top camera that was taking photos. @Paulie, do you know who that was?

@Charlie Fripp , did you guys get any photos of the cloud blowing by any chance?

Hi,

We didn't take any pictures, but the video is live and there is some footage in there.

Thanks Mr Fripp. Looking for that last round

Back