NB JHB VapeMeet Cloud Comp - Win a Reuleaux DNA200

drop her off at sandton city mall, leave her with the bank card. keep some money for yourself for the bar at newscafe.... each time she swipes you card then have a drink.....
im playing "cricket" on the day.
anybody with that noisy cricket mod please bring it along so i can mess around with it. technically wont be lying

I will have to try blow some kind of semi decent cloud on the day, cant promise that it will be much more than a gentle puff of vapor :D

Hey all,

I am just clarifying what will be used in the Cloud Blowing Competition so that you can all know what juice will be used on the day of the Vapemeet!

The Juice will be unflavored (90% VG and 10% PG) The PG will be used to help the VG wick better.

Time to announce our first judge for the Cloud Comp!

This judge is a long time member, he was also one of our first local Youtubers on all things vaping. Having judged several EcigsSA cloud blowing competitions in the past, you're going to have to bring your A game to impress this man.

Some people say that he only vapes on a reo, and that he is the only person to have used his socks as a wick. All we know is, he's called @PeterHarris

for a DNA 200 **** yeh, although that 10% PG is 5% too much for my poor throat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for a DNA 200 **** yeh, although that 10% PG is 5% too much for my poor throat

its actually almost impossible to find any commercial juice thats higher than 90% vg. considering flavourants and nic.

they said 'plain VG' VG doesn't contain PG, so I assume for some strange reason they're going to blend 10% PG with the VG

there are many e-liquids now available that contain or no PG or less than 10%, because there are flavors that are PG free

just saying...

they said 'plain VG' VG doesn't contain PG, so I assume for some strange reason they're going to blend 10% PG with the VG

there are many e-liquids now available that contain or no PG or less than 10%, because there are flavors that are PG free

just saying...

I have had a few requests that the VG only doesnt wick good enough so we added 10% PG to help thin it out to help with the wicking.

in this weather there won't be problems lol
I'd add saline rather

For our next judge...

His house is one big vape station, and if he's not playing doctor to your vape, he is most probably using a power drill to steep his juice.

Clouds are no stranger to this man who often finds himself sporting a kilt at major EcigsSA events.

Will you manage to impress judge #2 @Rowan Francis?

For our next judge...

His house is one big vape station, and if he's not playing doctor to your vape, he is most probably using a power drill to steep his juice.

Clouds are no stranger to this man who often finds himself sporting a kilt at major EcigsSA events.

Will you manage to impress judge #2 @Rowan Francis?

Ummm... Is @Rowan Francis gonna be a judge via Skype ?

If I didn't already have the best mod money can buy, and I 'needed' a 200W mod, I would enter :D

just saying...

I've see a lot of pg free concentrates but none of the big brand juices have a vg only line that I have found, At least any that's we can get locally from our vendors.

Back