NB JHB VapeMeet Cloud Comp - Win a Reuleaux DNA200

I'll just be there to fill the numbers, don't think I've got what it takes to impress the chosen judges... :rolleyes:

I'll just be there to fill the numbers, don't think I've got what it takes to impress the chosen judges... :rolleyes:

Of course you do !

Have confidence , a big smile and il hide in the background and push a cloud to match yours without the crowd seeing :)

Of course you do !

Have confidence , a big smile and il hide in the background and push a cloud to match yours without the crowd seeing :)
Think they may suspect something if I disappear in a cloud myself! o_O

I've see a lot of pg free concentrates but none of the big brand juices have a vg only line that I have found, At least any that's we can get locally from our vendors.

I know, but even though the industry develops/evolves fast, people seem to always have the dendency to hold on to things... I'm thinking a year from now when most juice lines don't contain either VG/PG there will still be people claiming it tastes better or whatever

I have an intolerance to PG, so I have no choice, but at least some options are on the rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, but even though the industry develops/evolves fast, people seem to always have the dendency to hold on to things... I'm thinking a year from now when most juice lines don't contain either VG/PG there will still be people claiming it tastes better or whatever

I have an intolerance to PG, so I have no choice, but at least some options are on the rise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've optimistic that there will be tons of new development in the juice lines coming out soon :)

Can you guess who judge number 3 is?

This man gets so much vape mail, that he deserves his own vapemail section on the forum. If he's not talking about vaping, he's probably dreaming about crafting his own e-liquid recipes.

If you ever want to spot him at a vape meet, all you have to do is look for the person enshrouded in the biggest cloud of vapour! :D So bring the best cloud you have if you want @Paulie stand up and take notice

Gona try mod my S6 coil and try how big a cloud can TFV4 go ... but I don't think I am good enough to join the competition. zero skill

lol i just humbly bowed out of this no sense in make my name #$%^ with a Subox lol

Any news on what time about the comp is going to be? I have to be at a gig earlier than expected so won't be at the meet for too long :(

Aaah, sorry, just read the above post... gonna have to pull out of the comp

Im in and I will do my best. Hopefully I wont make an ass of myself

Im in and I will do my best. Hopefully I wont make an ass of myself
Its impossible to make an ass of yourself as this is for fun. Well maybe if you forget to juice up and take a hit at 150w without your dt on. Think thats the only way

Cloud blowing comp underway.

Here is @JW Flynn in action

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448714398.173400.jpg

Last edited:
Jeepers, the cloud comp was epic. You cloud blowers are something else. Well done to all the participants that entered yesterday.

The comp took place in the 'VIP Room' which News Cafe Sandton kindly let us use. It was perfect.

The comp was a back to back knockout format. Contestants stood on a raised platform area.

I will post some of the cloud shots in a few posts.

Here is @Michael with some thick dense fog as the NewsCafe manager on duty looks on in amazement. He he

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448773543.481687.jpg

Last edited:
Back