Johannesburg Vapers

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
So looking at doing a meetup in the near future for JHB/PTA Vapers - the rest of you are welcome to join too but it could be a tad far... who's in?

Ok guys. One of the eciggies agent has agreed to use his venue for a get together. He is in Sunninghill JHB. I was thinking of December 21st? Does this work for you guys? There is a bar and pool there. I think it could be great to meet the faces of all of you on ECIGSSA.

Works for me.
Great idea!

Ok Great so far we have -

Gizmo
Stroodle
Silver1

Sorry guys, would have loved to join but already in Ballito by then :D

and Mathee in spirit since he liked the post :p
Absolutely, we have so many vapers down here and have talked about a vapemeet a lot, but nothing have materialised as yet. BTW, I like most posts because it bookmarks my place on that thread page when I next view same.

I would love to host a national meetup like the vapefests you see overseas! Would be amazeballs!

imagesL3LRFEG9.jpg

This is probably what I'll see from Durb's when you have your get together

I would love to attend as well but I will be down at the coast by then :( (Well not really :( but I would love to be there)

I will try and make it, just cannot be firm yet.... but seeing that it is almost walking distance for me :)

Sorry guys, would have loved to join but already in Ballito by then :D

yeah good luck with that. pissing down in pinetown right now, hope the weather improves in the next few days. been raining on and off for the last 2 weeks straight, kzn summers these days are wet as heck :(

yeah good luck with that. pissing down in pinetown right now, hope the weather improves in the next few days. been raining on and off for the last 2 weeks straight, kzn summers these days are wet as heck :(

Yeah I heard, hope it improves by next week, in desperate need of some proper sunshine.

Im still in Gizmo

I will have a chat with Minister of social works. No promises.

Ok, Melinda and I will be there - not sure how long we will be able to stay as the kids will be with us, but looking forward to putting some faces to the forum names :)

Has there been a time set for this event yet?
And where do we get the address?

I will confirm the time shortly - what would you guys prefer afternoon or evening?

The Address is as follows:

Savuti Sands Clubhouse
Savuti Sands,
Naivasha Road, Sunninghill,
Johannesburg,
Gauteng

When you get to the gate security will ask who you are there for you can say Hans at the clubhouse - We will probably need your real names but I will confirm with Hans what exactly we need from you before the time.

thanks

i can make it any time from about midday onward

Wondering if we need to bring anything - any of our products? Don't want to turn this into a punting of products thing, but perhaps people want to just see some of the stuff in real life for a change, as opposed to my questionable photography skills :)

Back