Juice Recommendations for Pods

Lightbringer

Rabbit Hole and all....
LV

Awards
I use predominately pods when out an about for convenience sake. They are easy to carry around in pockets and I like to vary the flavour I vape during the day, so I can carry 3 pods with me and just swop them out.

The problem is I'm tired of buying vape juice that either tastes blah in a pod or doesn't taste like what I thought it would. I find that flavour to me is highly important. I want to enjoy vaping a juice.

I use a Vaporesso Xros mini as I find the coils have an amazing life span and the flavour is decent.

But it's costing me alot to buy juice that I don't like and we don't have a vape shop in my are that I could do testers.

I find that I do like cool vapes, fruits (as long as it's more berries etc and not sour), but I do like strong grape flavours, mango, bubblegum, a custard (as long as it' doesn't use TFA Vanilla's as I get pepper taste with that). I love the idea of strawberry but I'm strawberry blind. Only time I was able to taste a strawberry was in a very specific disposable, which I was never able to get my hands on, as it was sold out and I only got to use a tester, but damn it was yummy.

I was also wondering if one could get the 70/30 juice and just up the nicotine, as that will save money in the long run versus the same cost for a 30ml MTL Liquid. Would the falvour still be strong enough?

So is there anyone who uses MTL tanks or pods that can give recommendations on really flavourful juices that taste good. I just want to get to a handful of flavours that I can keep in rotation.

Edited to add: I love the idea of bakeries, but I find most have TFA Graham Cracker in it and I really don't like the taste of Graham Cracker. It always seems to be the predominant flavour I taste in a juice.

I use predominately pods when out an about for convenience sake. They are easy to carry around in pockets and I like to vary the flavour I vape during the day, so I can carry 3 pods with me and just swop them out.

The problem is I'm tired of buying vape juice that either tastes blah in a pod or doesn't taste like what I thought it would. I find that flavour to me is highly important. I want to enjoy vaping a juice.

I use a Vaporesso Xros mini as I find the coils have an amazing life span and the flavour is decent.

But it's costing me alot to buy juice that I don't like and we don't have a vape shop in my are that I could do testers.

I find that I do like cool vapes, fruits (as long as it's more berries etc and not sour), but I do like strong grape flavours, mango, bubblegum, a custard (as long as it' doesn't use TFA Vanilla's as I get pepper taste with that). I love the idea of strawberry but I'm strawberry blind. Only time I was able to taste a strawberry was in a very specific disposable, which I was never able to get my hands on, as it was sold out and I only got to use a tester, but damn it was yummy.

I was also wondering if one could get the 70/30 juice and just up the nicotine, as that will save money in the long run versus the same cost for a 30ml MTL Liquid. Would the falvour still be strong enough?

So is there anyone who uses MTL tanks or pods that can give recommendations on really flavourful juices that taste good. I just want to get to a handful of flavours that I can keep in rotation.

Edited to add: I love the idea of bakeries, but I find most have TFA Graham Cracker in it and I really don't like the taste of Graham Cracker. It always seems to be the predominant flavour I taste in a juice.
There are only 2 MTL juices that I buy, 24 Karat 12mg and TKO Limemilkshake 12mg, both are very nice in pods or MTL RTAs. Buying a DL juice and upping the nic doesn't work lekker, flavour is watered down and not great, this I will only do if in a pinch.

May e you should have a talk to @ivc_mixer about your juice issue

Unfortunately the mix ratio for normal 70/30 juices versus what's used in a pod is much weaker, so adding nicotine to that will weaken the flavour even more

I also have an Xross mini and I love Error 409 in there. Caramel, vanilla tobacco. Their Error 403 is also good, but haven't seen that in mtl in the local shop.... Its naartjie/grapefruit and really just works. For pure tobacco, Pied Piper's Arabian Nights is really great in it too.

I also have an Xross mini and I love Error 409 in there. Caramel, vanilla tobacco. Their Error 403 is also good, but haven't seen that in mtl in the local shop.... Its naartjie/grapefruit and really just works. For pure tobacco, Pied Piper's Arabian Nights is really great in it too.
Thank you. I'm trying to find a tobacco that I can use in the morning with my morning coffee. I must say I have been leaning towards trying the WV Taviro after reading peoples comments. Will be going to Richards Bay early August so will probably pop in to the shop and go buy it. But Error 409 sounds very good too. I had never heard of it before. Will google it.

Thank you. I'm trying to find a tobacco that I can use in the morning with my morning coffee. I must say I have been leaning towards trying the WV Taviro after reading peoples comments. Will be going to Richards Bay early August so will probably pop in to the shop and go buy it. But Error 409 sounds very good too. I had never heard of it before. Will google it.

Relatively new as far as I know. Error Elixirs I believe. Still have to try the rest of their range. Can't recall the mtl pricing, but 120ml DL sell for R190 at my local shop.

Back