Juices - What's Missing?

• Thread starter brad511
  • Start date
No no my friend, I'm after savoury, not putrefied ;)

Then somehow I doubt you'd be interested in the sequel: "Surströmming"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

"When opened, the contents release a strong and sometimes overwhelming odour; the dish is ordinarily eaten outdoors. According to a Japanese study, a newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, even more so than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean Hongeohoe or Japanese Kusaya.[1]:

Then somehow I doubt you'd be interested in the sequel: "Surströmming"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surströmming

"When opened, the contents release a strong and sometimes overwhelming odour; the dish is ordinarily eaten outdoors. According to a Japanese study, a newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, even more so than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean Hongeohoe or Japanese Kusaya.[1]:
Dude, you need help :nerd:

Seriously though, bacon and eggs on toast, I can see myself vaping this all day.

Hey - I've no intention of trying it but it's quite popular in Sweden :p
Sweden can keep it, right now I'm quite glad to be firmly stuck right here in South Africa :D

So who's got a boerewors vape for me?

Perhaps this could be the start of your diy journey Rob.

I believe that FA espresso and FA coconut are superb concentrates.

I should have some incoming in the next few weeks. Will report back if there's truth to the stories.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Has anyone heard of or used a DIY concentrate called sub zero I'm assuming it's a menthol and can be used as such?

Has anyone heard of or used a DIY concentrate called sub zero I'm assuming it's a menthol and can be used as such?

Hi @kev mac

I've only heard of the ready made juice by Halo called sub zero. Haven't heard of such a DIY concentrate. Maybe @drew or one of the DIY experts can advise

Hi @kev mac

I've only heard of the ready made juice by Halo called sub zero. Haven't heard of such a DIY concentrate. Maybe @drew or one of the DIY experts can advise

I've also only heard of Halo's Sub Zero e-liquid but will have a look and see if I can find a concentrate by that name.

Off the subject.. but I wouldn't have known I was tagged in this post if I hadn't read the thread, no alert for some reason.

I've also only heard of Halo's Sub Zero e-liquid but will have a look and see if I can find a concentrate by that name.

Off the subject.. but I wouldn't have known I was tagged in this post if I hadn't read the thread, no alert for some reason.
Are you using Tapatalk?

Reason for my asking is because I'm having the same issue with tapatalk

Are you using Tapatalk?

Are you using Tapatalk?

Nope, on a PC. New posts seem to be alerting fine but the tag didn't. Maybe just an isolated incident, will have to see.

@drew I've noticed the same happening to me.

Hi @kev mac

I wasn't able to find any concentrates that go by sub zero from the manufacturers I know and google didn't turn up anything else either.

As far as icey menthols go...

Flavour Art - Arctic Menthol. Pre-mixed icey menthol.
Flavor West - Extreme Ice. Pre-mixed icey menthol.
TFA - No pre-mix. DIY mixture of menthol, mints and koolada.

Thanks @Mike, that tag worked fine so it seems things are back to normal :)

I really appreciate the replies everyone :D so it's a definite that savory flavours are missing...and the odd coffee/coconut flavour...

I'm going to hit the drawing board and have a look see what I can come up with.

I really appreciate the replies everyone :D so it's a definite that savory flavours are missing...and the odd coffee/coconut flavour...

I'm going to hit the drawing board and have a look see what I can come up with.

@brad511 please note that if you plan to market a line of juices on the forum that you will need to sign up as a vendor before doing so.

@brad511 please note that if you plan to market a line of juices on the forum that you will need to sign up as a vendor before doing so.

I am aware of that as of 10 minutes ago lol.

Also I must thank everyone on the forum for being very welcoming and helpful. I feel right at home so thanks to everyone.

Im with @dr phil what I'd love to get my hands on is bombies nanas cream. Its just one of those flavours that ill keep going back to. Got ncv all juices except the limited edition and both anml juices and while both anml and ncv are amazing even better than nanas cream it is something ill always go back to.

Also I'd also love to get smax irish princess (the coffee one) that to me hit the coffee on the head. Beauty if a flavour.

I at a stage wanted to go into diy to only exclusively try replicate nanas cream but I heard that some of the concentrates used to make it arent being made anymore but I could be wrong

Im with @dr phil what I'd love to get my hands on is bombies nanas cream. Its just one of those flavours that ill keep going back to. Got ncv all juices except the limited edition and both anml juices and while both anml and ncv are amazing even better than nanas cream it is something ill always go back to.

Also I'd also love to get smax irish princess (the coffee one) that to me hit the coffee on the head. Beauty if a flavour.

I at a stage wanted to go into diy to only exclusively try replicate nanas cream but I heard that some of the concentrates used to make it arent being made anymore but I could be wrong

I must agree with the nana cream, I myself went and tried making a clone only to fail on numerous attempts. However mislead attempts has proven to be quite successful in making other juices that I now DIY as a daily vape.

Smax Irish princess has had some good reviews from what I've seen, I'm so disappointed that I never got around to tasting it.

As far as ANML looper goes, I've found a few clones that have been spot on to an extent but they all missing a certain taste that nobody seems to be able to replicate.

Lol you guys heard the saying "forget about the past and look to the furure"? So many great new juices are available and we lucky cause its just getting better :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back