Juicy Joes closing until further notice from thursday

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Dear valued customers

Please note that we will be closing from this Wednesday (31st Dec '14) until further notice.
We are moving down to Cape Town on the weekend :)

We've got a bit of a hiccup with accommodation, the place that we signed a lease for seems to have fallen through and we might be staying in a guest house for a while until we can find something else.

If you are needing anything, please place the order before Thursday 12.30pm and it will be sent out on Thursday.

Hope you guys had an awesome Xmas and wishing you everything of the best for the year to come!!!

Last edited:
Hope you guys find an awesome place and all the best with a smooth move. May you guys enjoy a great 2015.

Order placed. Good luck with the move and hope to see you and Sam back online soon!

Happy new year!

Thanks guys... Oops was looking at Jan 2014 on the calender. Wednesday the 31st Jan will be the last day... OP edited

Bliksem does that mean us CT folks can't come collect yet?

All the best Shane I'm sure something will pop up shortly.

@Shane I'm looking forward to knocking on your door... Have a safe trip and hope the move will eventually go smoothly.

Good luck with the move @ShaneW , hope everything moves along smoothly and you find the dream home you have been looking for

Good luck with the move
Hope it all goes well @ShaneW

And if any of you hear of a 3 BR house to rent somewhere near Kenridge, durbanville please let me know. Houses are extremely scarce in CT and we've been battling for some time to find something else.
House in EL is sold so will be buying that side in a few months time

Cheers

Back