Juicy Joes - Retailer Reviews

My first order from Juicy Joes. What a great experience. Aside from the free 6ml sample, which I was consulted on beforehand, I got PMed and phoned to make sure everything was perfect. And the packaging of course is a winner, even for just one bottle of juice in my case, mind you. Beyond five stars, Juicy Joes. Thank you. You are certainly setting the standard around here.

Thanks for the kind words Andre

Hope you enjoy the Juice!

Shout out to @ShaneW for accomodating me on a Sunday morning - I'm going to Roodepoort tomorrow for 5 days and decided today to leave the iStick 50w & Atlantis at home just in case I get hassles at departure. Taking my old old workhorse iStick 20w & Nautilis Mini so needed juice ASAP and Shane delivered above and beyond - he threw in 2 free 6 ml samples with my order too :rock:

I was in a pretty big bind as Vapemob Bellville is closed on Sundays and I didn't want to have to resort to gunking my coils up with eSense (R90 bucks for 30 ml at the local smoke shop) or... worst case scenario... go pony up money at the Twisp counter (say what you want but their juice is pretty good quality, albeit highly overpriced).

It's this kind of spirit that makes me glad to be part of the vaping community here at ecigssa! Also... great to have a HHV supplier a few minutes drive from me - @ShaneW you'll definitely be seeing me again :dance:

Last edited:
Thank you guys for a excellent product and even better service. You guys rock.......:party:

Apologies Samantha, meetings again all day, will pick up my juice tomorrow, cannot wait to try the magic!

got my package on Monday was in a nice plastic container with plenty of bubble wrap to protect it. Got 6 juices in total and 3 samples for free(thanks :D) so cant wait to try those. Also good timing ordered Friday morning and they shipped Friday afternoon, came in Monday morning early. So good service thanks.

Here was my wrapping:
SL8TGqU.jpg

Great service yet again. Put my order in 5 minutes before same day delivery cut off, and yet here i sit with my awesome flavours at hand.

Friendly and efficient service. Had an issue with the order, i selected the wrong options, got a call within seconds after my email. Everything was sorted without me having to do a thing.

What a pleasure. And free samples on top of that! made my day.

Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words guys. @Petrus @DarkSide @Ludjer apologies, missed the update on this thread.

Glad you are all happy with the service and thanks for your support ;)

Wow great service from Juicy Joes, ordered this morning and received my order just after lunch, first time tying this retailer and will definitely buy from them again, also going to try the Creamy Lemon Biscuits, Complex Chaos Troubled Monkey, Debbie does Donuts and Lekka Vapors Cream Soda for the first time. (PS Thanx for the not 1 but 2 free samples of nostalgia)

O and the nice packaging will now become my lunchbox :--)

Wow great service from Juicy Joes, ordered this morning and received my order just after lunch, first time tying this retailer and will definitely buy from them again, also going to try the Creamy Lemon Biscuits, Complex Chaos Troubled Monkey, Debbie does Donuts and Lekka Vapors Cream Soda for the first time. (PS Thanx for the not 1 but 2 free samples of nostalgia)

Thanks E.T ... Glad you happy with the service, hope that you even happier with the juices you ordered.

Thanks E.T ... Glad you happy with the service, hope that you even happier with the juices you ordered.

Hi ShaneW the Creamy Lemon Biscuits is great, as well as the Complex Chaos Troubled Monkey like that the banana is not as sweet as some of the other similar juices, this could possibly become my ADV, But I think the Lekka Vapors Cream Soda juice might be a little too thin, coil makes a "hiss" sound, ha ha

This is the main reason I will suport these guys. The level of service is just amazing! And then the other bonus is how awesomely friendly @ShaneW and Sam is :D

I placed an order today after reading the awesome reviews ;)

Juicy Joes FTW!

Ordered some Foggs Pacific and Nostalgia Fog Weaver this morning before 9 and just received my parcel. Awesome packaging, and a free sample! (Whoop Whoop). 10/10 will buy from Juicy Joes again!

Attachments

• 20160128_144503.jpg
    20160128_144503.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 29
Ordered from Juicy Joes last night, order arrived a little after lunch today. Thanks for the speedy service as usual, also got a little free sample which is a great touch. Getting to try a juice that I would normally not order. Keep up the good work @ShaneW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my first vapemail From juice Joe's , packaging is awesome, and the free juice was a lovely surprise.
Will definitely be ordering from them again

Another shout out to @ShaneW , fantastic service even whilst running specials. Ordered 2 bottles from the special this morning , delivered at my door before 3pm. Makes my life so much easier! Appreciate the hard work you and the missus put in!!

Thanks everyone, so nice to get positive feedback.

Will pass this on to Sam as well

@ShaneW i gotta say im really impressed with your guys standards and customer service. Prices are just right,ordered yesterday and at 10:30 my order was ready :clap:. The juice selections are amazing and out of this world lol, im in pure nomness heaven:h:. You guys have seriously got a happy customer and i'll def be back again....along with a few other people who would like to try you guys out.

"Lets Keep on Vaping"- GrimmGreen

Thanks for my order today with cheap Cape Town delivery options! Thanks for the free samples included, what nic are they?

Thanks for the great service packaging and the free sample guys you rock

Thanks for my order today with cheap Cape Town delivery options! Thanks for the free samples included, what nic are they?

Only a pleasure, samples are 3mg

Received my very first delivery from Juicy Joes. The prices were good and the overall experience was as simple as it gets. The packaging is definitely worth a mention, it's very clear that the guys take pride in what they do. Only disappointment was not receiving any samples with a 10 juice order since everyone mentions that, but nonetheless a pleasurable experience, thanks guys!

Received my very first delivery from Juicy Joes. The prices were good and the overall experience was as simple as it gets. The packaging is definitely worth a mention, it's very clear that the guys take pride in what they do. Only disappointment was not receiving any samples with a 10 juice order since everyone mentions that, but nonetheless a pleasurable experience, thanks guys!

Thanks for placing an order with us and for the nice review @M5000 and it's a pleasure. Unfortunately we don't always have samples in stock.

Back