Juicy Joes - Retailer Reviews

This review is long over due, as I've been ordering almost exclusively from Juicy Joes for the past 6 months or so. Their range is very impressive, representing almost all of the top local brands and the same day, low cost delivery here in Cape Town is impossible to beat. Service has always been hassle free and prompt, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Keep up the excellent work @ShaneW and Sam!!

This review is long over due, as I've been ordering almost exclusively from Juicy Joes for the past 6 months or so. Their range is very impressive, representing almost all of the top local brands and the same day, low cost delivery here in Cape Town is impossible to beat. Service has always been hassle free and prompt, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Keep up the excellent work @ShaneW and Sam!!

Thanks @AnArKi your review is much appreciated:) always great getting feedback like this from our customers

@ShaneW No problem at all sir, I meant to add that as a side note and not as a negative point in the review, I hope it doesn't seem that way because I wrote this review to express my satisfaction..

I am really keen to try other Nicoticket flavours which usually seem to sell out very fast, if possible please let us know by email or through the forum when your new stocks arrive, or if you do pre-orders that would also be great.. I am really enjoying the flavours that I received.

@ShaneW No problem at all sir, I meant to add that as a side note and not as a negative point in the review, I hope it doesn't seem that way because I wrote this review to express my satisfaction..

I am really keen to try other Nicoticket flavours which usually seem to sell out very fast, if possible please let us know by email or through the forum when your new stocks arrive, or if you do pre-orders that would also be great.. I am really enjoying the flavours that I received.

No problem at all, I didn't take it that way and your review was much appreciated.

Cheers and have a Lekka weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Brilliant service and packaging. Most impressed. Aramex deliveries super quick. On point in all regards.

Will use Juicy Joe's again for sure. Felt like dealing with an overseas shop but much faster delivery.

And more Nostalgia gear than any other shop. If you still think local doesnt cut the mustard... then order some Twink'd and Mad Hatter...

:) Brilliant service and packaging. Most impressed. Aramex deliveries super quick. On point in all regards.

Will use Juicy Joe's again for sure. Felt like dealing with an overseas shop but much faster delivery.

And more Nostalgia gear than any other shop. If you still think local doesnt cut the mustard... then order some Twink'd and Mad Hatter...

Thanks for your awesome review @Lord Vetinari much appreciated
:jump:

Thanks for placing an order with us and for the nice review @M5000 and it's a pleasure. Unfortunately we don't always have samples in stock.
TBH If there is a sample in my order I feel like I won the lotto :p But if there isnt then I still feel awesome since I always get greeted with a smile and a laugh.

Last edited:

Is Nicoticket back on the radar? I also can't wait to restock on some of their flavors.

I've dealt exclusively with Sam so far and also always had awesome service.

@M5000 @Baker unfortunetely I'm not at liberty to discuss Nicoticket here as its not my sub forum. You are welcome to PM me and I'll give you the low down... Thanks

@M5000 @Baker unfortunetely I'm not at liberty to discuss Nicoticket here as its not my sub forum. You are welcome to PM me and I'll give you the low down... Thanks

Just a suggestion @ShaneW
Perhaps start a new thread in your subforum for the benefit of all

I order on Thursday and got my deliver on Friday .. Awesome service... Awesome packaging.. value for money.. awesome selection of juices and a little surprise. :)

Really happy to buy again and again from these guys !! Well done @ShaneW , keep it up :)

I order on Thursday and got my deliver on Friday .. Awesome service... Awesome packaging.. value for money.. awesome selection of juices and a little surprise. :)

Really happy to buy again and again from these guys !! Well done @ShaneW , keep it up :)

Thanks @Chezzig much appreciated :aplastao:

Juicy Joes always gives great service, bought a LG turd from them a while back, so Shane phones me today to inform me that there are fakes doing the rounds, and asks that i send him pics of so he can check the battery and if necessary replace it at their cost. Luckily it's authentic. But great service none the less

Juicy Joes always gives great service, bought a LG turd from them a while back, so Shane phones me today to inform me that there are fakes doing the rounds, and asks that i send him pics of so he can check the battery and if necessary replace it at their cost. Luckily it's authentic. But great service none the less

Thanks Hendre :)

Thanx again for the great service, ordered at 9h00 received before 14h00, exited to try the Mellow Vapour Cremery and Pompous Pom Queen B.

You guys rock!

Love the Juicy Joes store here in cape town, Love the fact that it is right around the corner from me as it takes me 5 minutes to get my goodies. As a newbie I find it extremely welcoming and will certainly come back for more and more. Just popped in and got myself 2 bottles of Scream. Find it hard leaving the store :p:p

Thank you JJs for the awesome service yet again. The Alien Claptons that were installed by Mark works like a Vapor Bomb :rocker:. Much Appreciated!:thumbup::worship2:

Only a pleasure @Mando glad we could be of assistance :)

Guess its time to speak up.

GREAT service. The crew is always friendly, with good suggestions based on your reactions on flavours you taste in shop. Always more than happy to assist with good information for a beginner.

Today, due to some restraints I could not visit the shop, but placed my order in the morning. And it was delivered just past 3pm, nice surprise after the meeting I was in.

Thank you JuicyJoes crew. Keep up the good work!

Guess its time to speak up.

GREAT service. The crew is always friendly, with good suggestions based on your reactions on flavours you taste in shop. Always more than happy to assist with good information for a beginner.

Today, due to some restraints I could not visit the shop, but placed my order in the morning. And it was delivered just past 3pm, nice surprise after the meeting I was in.

Thank you JuicyJoes crew. Keep up the good work!

Thanks @Anneries glad to be of assistance :)

I want to compliment @ShaneW and the team at Juicy Joes on their exceptional customer service. I really do appreciate the manner in which you resolved my query.

I contacted Juicy Joes by email with a query regarding a few juices which i had purchased a few months earlier. I received a very quick response from Shane. Without going around the block five times and trying to find an excuse, he provided a direct response stating that this had possibly been a packing error on their side. To rectify this he offered me the option of a cash refund or alternatively to place an order on their site for DOUBLE the value of the juices in the initial query, and to checkout without paying.

This has been a great experience. Well done guys, keep it up!

It’s easy to say that you value your customers, but this is proof that these guys really do.

I want to compliment @ShaneW and the team at Juicy Joes on their exceptional customer service. I really do appreciate the manner in which you resolved my query.

I contacted Juicy Joes by email with a query regarding a few juices which i had purchased a few months earlier. I received a very quick response from Shane. Without going around the block five times and trying to find an excuse, he provided a direct response stating that this had possibly been a packing error on their side. To rectify this he offered me the option of a cash refund or alternatively to place an order on their site for DOUBLE the value of the juices in the initial query, and to checkout without paying.

This has been a great experience. Well done guys, keep it up!

It’s easy to say that you value your customers, but this is proof that these guys really do.

Thanks @M5000 and it's an absolute pleasure :) again apologies for the mishap

Just received my first order from Juicy Joe's and I'm a happy chappy! I ordered the "Wicks Kougom" and the quailty and taste of the juice is awesome! I ordered from the website before 3pm and received it at lunch time the following day. I wish I could get all my juices from you guys!

Thanks again for the great service!

Yesterday placed an order for a silicone cover for my voopoo drag and nic. I received the package today at around 2pm.
I am extremely impressed with the speed of delivery and the the quality of the packaging used.
To be honest I have really not done much of online shopping here in RSA. The only online shop I used here is takealot. But back in India I ordered almost everything online.
The packaging quality used by juicy Joe's is the best I have seen so far. Great work juicy Joe's.
The cover is good, exactly what I expected. Yet to try the nicotine.
IMG_20180103_135456.jpg IMG_20180103_135657.jpg IMG_20180103_135708.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180103_135456.jpg
    IMG_20180103_135456.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 23
Back