Kangertech subox mini not charging

milz24

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi there i have a kangertech subox mini. Everytime i put it on charge it flashes full battery but yet it is on 2 bars. I also have a problem where as when i press the fire button the battery flashes and displays an empty battery. Any help or advice needed

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Have you tried inserting another / new battery. Sounds like a dodgy battery more than a faulty mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will have to buy a new battery again...i googled it and seems like a few people had a similar problem regarding the charging problem...do you think it could be the quality grade of the battery?

What battery are you using. Also keep in mind that the charging circuits in these devices are not that great. It's always better to use an external charger like the NiteCore.

Im using an AWT IMR 18650.. i will bare that in mind...i should actually look into getting an external charger

A mate of mine had same problem but it was his mod that had a problem.
We inserted a brand new battery and still did the same thing .
You don't even need to buy a battery just go to a vape shop and I'm sure they will let you try one of there batteries before you buy it so you don't waste your cash.

I alao have AWTs and they have served me well for the short time i have used them. Perhaps have a look at the samsung, sony or LG alternatives. I know the Sony VTC4 are atunning cells as well as the Samsung 25R.

A mate of mine had same problem but it was his mod that had a problem.
We inserted a brand new battery and still did the same thing .
You don't even need to buy a battery just go to a vape shop and I'm sure they will let you try one of there batteries before you buy it so you don't waste your cash.
Good call...!

Back