Kanthal 28 Gauge

PuffingCrow

Learning the ropes puffing the clouds
LV

Awards
Where local can I get 28 gauge Kanthal wire, al local websites are out of stock?

I just looked at the 28 gauge Kanthal wire yesterday and saw it showed out of stock when I placed my order for the PG & VG from you guys. Oh well good to know. Will grab some on the next order.

I just looked at the 28 gauge Kanthal wire yesterday and saw it showed out of stock when I placed my order for the PG & VG from you guys. Oh well good to know. Will grab some on the next order.
Sorry about that - usually we are never out of stock of kanthal, but from time to time we run out of empty spools for it :)

I did, they were telling me its so much per kg and they cant tell me how many ft a kg is! and damn I think a Kg will last forever

Try them again, they do sell it per metre now. I've been to see their warehouse. They have .3 and .2mm available.

Last edited:
@Derick

Thank you Very Much excellent service I ordered my 28 gauge yesterday, threw in 1 x Dulce De Leche (OMG VERY NICE) just received it about 10 min ago.

You guys rock!!!

Awesome! Yep that DDL is pretty friggin awesome. I can see that becoming the best seller easily

Back