andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards

Kayfun 5
You are here:Home/Products/Kayfun 5
  • K5_Portfolio-Grid_featured_1500x430-1500x430.png
KAYFUN 5

The SvoëMesto Kayfun 5 is a rebuildable tank atomizer specifically designed using e-liquid for electronic cigarettes. Before use you must install a coil made intended for usage in electronic cigarettes.

Before anything else, vaping should be

• convenient
  • intuitive
  • reliable
  • and enjoyable.
The Kayfun 5 follows a similar design pattern as his little brother, the Kayfun Mini V3, combining simplicity, functionality and outstanding performance. A fully adjustable liquid control gives you full control over your liquid flow, however, thanks to SvoëMesto’s pressure based feeding system, fine tuning is not required with the majority of setups. After closing the liquid control, the Kayfun 5 can easily be filled through the top within a couple of seconds. Just as simple as filling it, is accessing your coil by removing the tank, regardless if it’s filled or not. The build deck has been heavily modified to make building coils easier for beginners and more versatile for enthusiasts. At the same time SvoëMesto has increased the adjustable airflow from 2,2mm to 3,2mm offering more than twice the airflow compared to the Kayfun 4.

The internal design of the evaporation chamber has been optimized to create an outstanding flavor profile, Kayfun fans have grown to love, even at higher airflow settings.

The Kayfun 5 is made from the same high class materials as the Kayfun Mini V3. Thanks to its intelligent design, cleaning and maintenance can be done by disassembling the atomizer into no more than five pieces, no tools required.
It’s functionality, intuitive handling and rich flavor profile combined with great performance capabilities makes the Kayfun Mini 5 a true daily driver.

SPECS
  • AVAILABLE HERE
    For customers inside the EU you can purchase it directly at our shop. Click here

• SCOPE OF DELIVERY
    • 1 x Kayfun 5 with steeltank (engraved)
    • 1y Quartz glas tank
    • 1 x spare kit
    • 1 x manual

• SURFACE
    stainless steel, brushed
  • FEATURES
    • Anti heat driptip with POM inlay (engraved)
    • Top filling
    • Quartz glass
    • Liquid control (fully adjustable)
    • enlarged build deck -> comfort building
    • M2 build screws
    • PEEK insulator
    • Increased maximum liquid flow
    • External airflow control
    • Increased maximum airflow
    • 316L stainless steel
    • 510 connector
    • Serialnumber for authentication
    • Easy assembly and maintenance
  • MEASUREMENTS

• MATERIALS USED
Stainless steel components WNr. 1.4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2),
AISI 316L, (V4A)
Glass-tank-sleeve Quartz glass
Insulators PEEK, POM-C
O-rings NBR 70
BLOG

Kayfun 5 – rebuilding
18. May 2016/0 Comments/in Blog, Content, Frontpage, Kayfun 5, Tutorials /by SvoëMesto
Read more →

Kayfun 5 – First steps
16. May 2016/0 Comments/in Blog, Content, Frontpage, Kayfun 5, Tutorials /by SvoëMesto
Read more →

Kayfun 5 – a message to “mouth to lung” vapers
13. May 2016/0 Comments/in Blog, Content, Frontpage, Kayfun 5, News /by SvoëMesto
Read more →

Kayfun 5 – introduction video
12. May 2016/0 Comments/in Blog, Content, Frontpage, Kayfun 5, Products /by SvoëMesto
Read more →

Kayfun 5 – release announcement
11. May 2016/0 Comments/in Blog, Content, Frontpage, Kayfun 5, News /by SvoëMesto
Read more →

PRESS
Video reviews
Warranty
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY IS ONE YEAR ON ALL STAINLESS STEEL PARTS. EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY ARE ALL PLASTIC COMPONENTS SUCH AS TANKS AND INSULATORS, GLASS TANKS AND O-RINGS.

Disclaimer
WITH THE SVOËMESTO KAYFUN 5, PLEASE USE ORIGINAL SVOËMESTO ACCESSORIES ONLY. THE MANUFACTURER ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY ACCESSORIES OR ISSUES WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED OR EXACERBATED BY THEIR USE.

SEARCH
FIND US ON

Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
RSS Feed

PAGES
TAGS
batch 2BusardochangesconnectorDampfmacherdeutschDimitrisfillfillingFrenchGeekGreekGreenGrimmGrimmGreenhybridK4reviewDEk4reviewENk4reviewFRk4reviewRUKayfunKayfun4Kayfun 4Kayfun Lite plusKayfun V3 ESLaunchLifeguardNavyNickP.BusardoPhilReviewRussiaRussianSemovarSM Nivel V3SylvainTeaserToddTrueV2V4VapvapingWelcome
© Copyright - SMtec - system - metal - technik

This is going to be a kick ass tank, with a price tag for authentic.

Thanks @andro - this Version 5 will suit my ePipe - need to upgrade from the Russian 99%.

Thanks @andro - this Version 5 will suit my ePipe - need to upgrade from the Russian 99%.
i dont have it yet but my dad got me the mini 3 and ordered this one in at svoemesto . ( next time in italy will collect). in an italian forum people talk about better flavour on the mini 3 instead of the 5 and still way more air control over the russian or kay lite.The mini 3 is to replace the 2.1 that IMO for flavour was fantastic . I have it on my epipe .
Maybe if you can live with a 2ml tank you can look t that as well and the diameter is 19 mm so less obstrusive one the long and beautiful line of the purple orchid .Just my 2 cent

i dont have it yet but my dad got me the mini 3 and ordered this one in at svoemesto . ( next time in italy will collect). in an italian forum people talk about better flavour on the mini 3 instead of the 5 and still way more air control over the russian or kay lite.The mini 3 is to replace the 2.1 that IMO for flavour was fantastic . I have it on my epipe .
Maybe if you can live with a 2ml tank you can look t that as well and the diameter is 19 mm so less obstrusive one the long and beautiful line of the purple orchid .Just my 2 cent

I am running the mini 2.1 currently on my ePipe as the Russian is leaking like a Ford tractor - I will have a look at the mini 3, thanks.

I love the tight airflow. Denser vapor, more flavour. Definitely not a MTL tank though, but perfect for restricted lung hits.

This thing looks like it needs an engineering degree to be used
I hope before you throw items like this in the gorge that you separate glass,rubber and metal to make recycling easier:--)
But it flies further fully assembled (this particular tank looks pretty aerodynamic too). I reckon Rob could get it to the bottom!

24g Nichrome, 7 wraps, 2.5mm 0.53Ω

Airflow on this tank ain't good enough...

Ain't good enough is a bit misleading

Its just not as airy as all the latest tanks etc on the market.

For me, the KF5 is awesome.

It's a very mellow tank, unlike some of the current tanks on the market. The smooth, restricted airflow, results in a very satisfying vape (at least for me)

I think its a tank best suited to be vaped in a chilled manner and not for the moments when you're looking for something intense.

PS Rob, throw in a single clapton coil of sorts and see how that goes. You're going to have to use the longer screws for the claptons.

I am currently running the demon killer alien wire with 5 wraps at 35 watts in powerful plus mode on the Q-Class

3c3745aff65a2afa8a089e87f3ddacac.jpg

Last edited:
So how is the clone so far? and who has stock of this.

Ain't good enough is a bit misleading

Yip it is misleading @Yiannaki... the airflow is too restricted for me... plus this is the clone and don't believe for one second it matches the authentic. I guess I just hate the fact it's a 1 to 1 cone and even refers to the real Svoemesto web site in it's instructions. I can't help feeling this is just plain theft.

I have hated every single clone Kayfun I ever owned (and I have owned a few)... my Russian 91% authentic I still own to this day... authentics are a different class.

NB Let's not have another clone vs authentic debate.

Back