Kayfun 5

Hehehe no it's not @incredible_hullk! I have no doubt that a lot of people are going to LOVE this tank... it just doesn't suit my style and I have an inherent hate for Kayfun Clones.
I'm shocked that you would show such prejudice towards a thieving clone Rob :)

Using clone does generally come with a price..... That price being some degree of guilt...

Yip it is misleading @Yiannaki... the airflow is too restricted for me... plus this is the clone and don't believe for one second it matches the authentic. I guess I just hate the fact it's a 1 to 1 cone and even refers to the real Svoemesto web site in it's instructions. I can't help feeling this is just plain theft.

I have hated every single clone Kayfun I ever owned (and I have owned a few)... my Russian 91% authentic I still own to this day... authentics are a different class.

NB Let's not have another clone vs authentic debate.
The Russian 91% :clap: One of the most beautiful RTAs ever made. It always reminds me of the Apollo SC in the full metal jacket guise.:)
And back on topic. Rememer the joke about the Kayfun?
How do you know when your Kayfun is empty? ...........It stops leaking:p

The Russian 91% :clap: One of the most beautiful RTAs ever made. It always reminds me of the Apollo SC in the full metal jacket guise.:)

Agreed! It the only bit of vape equipment from the old days along with my Sigelei 20watt that I just cannot get rid of.

Thanks for your input uncle @Rob Fisher , i been eying out this Kayfun 5 for a while now and if you say its restritive than i can only imagine and apparently also heard., the clone has more airflow than the authentic so imagine how restrictive that will be uncle rob.

Gonna have to think this one over.
But besides airflow what do you think about the flavour it provides and is it a good clone? Reviews suggest the sxk is a good clone. The other highly rated kayfun 5 clone is the sjmy.

Agreed! It the only bit of vape equipment from the old days along with my Sigelei 20watt that I just cannot get rid of.

But besides airflow what do you think about the flavour it provides and is it a good clone? Reviews suggest the sxk is a good clone. The other highly rated kayfun 5 clone is the sjmy.

The flavour is pretty good....

Thanks for your input uncle @Rob Fisher , i been eying out this Kayfun 5 for a while now and if you say its restritive than i can only imagine and apparently also heard., the clone has more airflow than the authentic so imagine how restrictive that will be uncle rob.

Gonna have to think this one over.

Best flavour RTA I have used, I enjoy a Clapton coil 5 wrap build most. Easy peasy to build on, smooth restrictive airflow, but plenty enough for a nice long full lung hit. The small chamber and steady airflow is what makes the vapour density and flavour so good. Plenty other reviews online to vouch for it, give it a go. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can sell it easily again. Also, best build quality I've seen on a clone.

Best flavour RTA I have used, I enjoy a Clapton coil 5 wrap build most. Easy peasy to build on, smooth restrictive airflow, but plenty enough for a nice long full lung hit. The small chamber and steady airflow is what makes the vapour density and flavour so good. Plenty other reviews online to vouch for it, give it a go. If you don't like it, I'm sure you can sell it easily again. Also, best build quality I've seen on a clone.

Thanks
Think i need to get myself one too see.
Now to see which is better sxk or sjmy.
I heard sjmy was better but cant remember why they said it was better :-D

One the Kayfun 5 mini the airflow full open is the same as a avo22 with the two holes open (think it is 2 x 2mm) perfect for me
Hi @kimbo you need to take into account the restricted chimney which makes it fundamentally different relative to the AVO.

Hi @kimbo you need to take into account the restricted chimney which makes it fundamentally different relative to the AVO.
I was just commenting on the air flow and at the moment the avo and the kayfun is in front of my and they are about the same as i explained i my post

I was just commenting on the air flow and at the moment the avo and the kayfun is in front of my and they are about the same as i explained i my post
No worries it wasn't meant as a personal criticism. I thought you were implying that you could get a similar vape from both atty's, enjoy the Kayfun

The Kayfun 5 is far airier on its lowest setting than the Kayfun mini V3 wide open with the internal adjusting grub screw removed.

I'd go so far as to call this tank a transitional design, its not exactly MTL like the 3.1 or mini V3 was and neither is it DTL like a Goblin mini.
Still the flavour is good, with the central airhole adapters it could be very nice for my style of vaping.

for what its worth.

It seems like the clone (not sure if it's the same as @Rob Fisher one) is on par.

*I'm not entering the clone v authentic debate :)

Robs was the Lemaga clone, Daniels is the SJMY clone, its a better version on par with the SXK one.
Yea mine is SXK and i must say, if you remember to juice the o-ring it is very very smooth, Even the small screws are SS according to the magnet (not attracting)

I am running the mini 2.1 currently on my ePipe as the Russian is leaking like a Ford tractor - I will have a look at the mini 3, thanks.
ALL Ford's are V8's... Gooi die olie bo in dit loop onder wee uit.. HAHAHAHAHA

Owners or past owners of the authentic - worth the money?
How's the flavour compared to flavour rta's like a Petri RTA or Serpent Mini?

for me flavour is top notch and that's not even on authentic one so imagine authentic is better...the mtl will help the extra airflow problem on the std airflow but flavour compared to petri rta...prefer the Petri but the petri aimed at a different market. Just my view kayfun lovers please don't kill me here

@KB_314

I love my Kayfun.I enjoy it because you can vape at low wattages and the flavour is really nice.

I am thinking of grabbing another one.The price is really good,but I have ordered a skyline.

It is just a very tall tank.But I still love.

I have done nickel tc on mine and one can get a very good vape at like 18w on tc.

I also have a fused clapton in at the moment.

The draw is decent for a restricted lung hit.

@KB_314

I love my Kayfun.I enjoy it because you can vape at low wattages and the flavour is really nice.

I am thinking of grabbing another one.The price is really good,but I have ordered a skyline.

It is just a very tall tank.But I still love.

I have done nickel tc on mine and one can get a very good vape at like 18w on tc.

I also have a fused clapton in at the moment.

The draw is decent for a restricted lung hit.
They don't leak like the clones.Really well made

Back