Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
As Rob Fisher said "The Monster V2 is an amazing flavour making RTA"

With that bombshell, we would like to give one away free of charge.

All you need to do is post a photo with your device, blowing some clouds with a Vape King image attached to it..

If you also post a Vape King testimonial here https://www.google.co.za/search?q=v...8#lrd=0x1e957154fe04096f:0x9ece99af69e2a86e,2

That gives you bonus points.

Competition ends 31st at 12AM

Yup sorry its over.. Nobody wanted a free Kayfun Monster

Yup sorry its over.. Nobody wanted a free Kayfun Monster
Oh no! I had such a busy week, totally missed the deadline :eek:

Nobody wants one of these as bad as I do :(

Sucks!

Bugger!

I still want one too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It's on my birthday wish list but alas student life has me by the short and curlys in terms of vape gear budget

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Rubbing salt in the wounds right there mr fisher o_O

My humble apologies... but I have to say I hated Kayfuns more than life itself back in the old days because I bought quite a few Kayfuns because that was all the rage... however all of them were complete crap and leaked like Mofo's as Hi Ho @Silver said... and when I got this one I was expecting the same issue... If you leave the Kayfun Monster for a day or two there will be some juice in the air holes but if you are using it then it doesn't leak one bit and the flavour is amazing... this is not like the old Kayfun Clones...

So the short answer is I am excited about the tank. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
My humble apologies... but I have to say I hated Kayfuns more than life itself back in the old days because I bought quite a few Kayfuns because that was all the rage... however all of them were complete crap and leaked like Mfo's as Hi Ho @Silver said... and when I got this one I was expecting the same issue... If you leave the Kayfun Monster for a day or two there will be some juice in the air holes but if you are using it then it doesn't leak one bit and the flavour is amazing... this is not like the old Kayfun Clones...

So the short answer is I am excited about the tank. ;-)
;)

Okay, we have decided to let this run till next week monday @ 11:00AM

Get your entries in.

BTW great entry Bumblebee

As a added bonus we throwing in a bottle of each King Royale flavour nic strength of your choice 3/6/12

@BumbleBee - full marks for the co-ord in taking that photo
it's quite a skill to take a great cloud blowing selfie
That one of yours was superb

Onset of a silver

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438597209.842539.jpg

Back