KOBUS VAPES - Youtube and written reviews

Irfaan Ebrahim

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Peepz..

I have finally decided after much demand and convincing to do video reviews and tutorials.
My review page has been running for almost a year now, concentrating on local juices and hardware from time to time. I thought it would be a good idea to post it here as well. the feedback and response I've gotten is positive and I feel that it might help vapers out.
below is the link to my Youtube channel. at the moment there are 4 wicking tutorial videos uploaded.
please let me know what you guys think... thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgOPcZBtC-O6yT-Px9OFzCg

Nice one buddy
refreshing to c a decent reviewer
subscribed

Thanks for the review @Irfaan Ebrahim
Great insights and feedback on this squonker
Cant believe how small it is! Disappears in your hand. Lol

Liked the videos..you should do some local eliquid reviews as well. Keep it up bru. ;)

Liked the videos..you should do some local eliquid reviews as well. Keep it up bru. ;)
Local juice reviews done on Facebook brother.. Kobus can vape is the page name but will be posted here as well as they come

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

***NEW RELEASES BY THE STEAM MASTERS***

This juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by Craig Stuart and Hugo Ross From Sir Vape ( @Sir Vape )

Please note all facts and findings are purely my own unbiased opinion and in no way influenced by any company or person. In no way has this review been done for financial gain but for the passion and love for vaping.

JUICE PROFILE:

• MELK BACCO - Milk Tart with a hint of burley tobacco.
  • MELK JAVA - Milk Tart blended with the finest Arabica coffee beans..
  • OH, CHELSEA - Warm & buttery Chelsea Bun with extra icing to make life just that much sweeter.
  • CEREAL KILLER APPLE JAX - a gourmet breakfast crunchy oat cereal, Granny Smith apples, full cream milk and a generous dose of our secret sugar & spice topping.
  • QUESTION MARK (PUNCTUATION SERIES) - juicy blend of pineapple, mango and other fruit with a touch of cool
AVAILABLE IN 60MLS CHUBBY GORILLA – 0MG,3MG AND 6MG

*****MY THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE*****
Simple, yet attractive labelling on the MELK series and the CHELSEA - the gold writing really makes the bottle look elegant and stands out. The label represents the exactly what the profile of the juice is. On the question mark. The label is very straight forward and does not give much information which attracts people to find out more about the juice. The Cereal Killer is a little over the top but gets the attention due to the skull. Brilliant job on the artwork, design and the overall look.

• MELK BACCO – On opening the bottle there’s a prominent tobacco blended with cinnamon that comes through. On the finger taste there is a nice creamy taste with a rich tobacco undertone. On the inhale a very nice rich dark tobacco comes through with the cinnamon milk tart being and undertone flavour. On the exhale more of the cinnamon from the milk tart pops leaving the tobacco lurking in the background - The tobacco almost taste a bit “chocolaty”, The tobacco and the milk tart blend so well it keeps me going back for more!! The cinnamon is extremely well balanced too, not overpowering in any way and compliments this juice. This is my favourite from the range as I am a tobacco lover. I must add from the very onset that this juice was announced to be launched, I could not wait to get my hands on a bottle!!
  • MELK JAVA – Nice rich coffee aroma came through when popping off the cap. On the finger taste it tasted like cinnamon coffee.. on the inhale I got a nice rich creamy cinnamon coffee coming through with the cream of the milk tart lingering at the back.. The same on the exhale with the difference being the crust of the milk tart comes through in the background leaving a rich cinnamon coffee lingering on my tongue( more coffee than cinnamon )
  • OH CHELSEA – when I cracked this bottle open I already could smell the unbaked Chelsea bun so I gave it a finger taste and the raisin dough taste was so prominent it took me back to my school days. I than vaped this juice.. on the inhale there is a sweet freshly baked raisin bun that comes through with slight hints of cinnamon.. on the exhale the “bun disappears slowly leaving the raising taste with a sweet glazing behind.. I can say with confidence that this is the only authentic Chelsea bun I have tasted and its damn good!!!! And yes – OH! Chelsea… this is a damn fine bun!!
  • CEREAL KILLER APPLE JAX – On cracking the bottle open I got the smell of freshly made with a nice strong apple aroma.. on the finger taste the most prominent flavor that came through was apple with slight hints of oats and milk.. on the inhale I got a sweet apple with sweetened oats drenched in milk, on the exhale the cereal tends to fade away leaving an apple after taste on my tongue. The flavor profile is very smooth and balanced but the only gripe I have is that the apple doesn’t taste like a freshly sliced apple but rather a candy apple or the apple crunch you normally find at supermarkets as nibble time snacks. If you are an apple lover tan this flavor is definitely for you.. For me, it doesn’t do it simply because I don’t like apple flavored juices
  • QUESTION MARK (PUNCTUATION SERIES) – sweet sugary pineapple is the first scent that I got when opening the bottle.. The finger taste was mind blowing, freshly cut sweet pineapple that just came out of the fridge with very light hints of mango. On the inhale there’s a prominent authentic icy pineapple with the mango breaking in but still staying in the background, on the exhale the pineapple is still prominent but fades away as the mango starts to come through as well as other fruits that I can’t put my finger on. The ice does fade away as well.. very well balanced and smooth.. I’m personally not a pineapple fan but this juice got me hooked..
Overall I would say that this is a brilliant range from steam masters that caters for all types. I must admit that with every release the juice just gets better.. all well rounded and smooth. Well done Steam Masters… Keep Making S.A proud.

Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel

As always please share your thoughts, views and questions.. Thank you for taking the time to read.
steam.jpg Don’t forget to like and Share.. VAPE ON!!!

Last edited:
***TAVIRO by WIENER VAPE***

This juice was handed to me for the purpose of this review by Gerhard Heyneke (@Rooigevaar)

Please note all facts and findings are purely my own unbiased opinion and in no way influenced by any company or person. In no way has this review been done for financial gain but for the passion and love for vaping.

JUICE PROFILE:

· TAVIRO – Custard tobacco

AVAILABLE IN 60MLS CHUBBY Gorilla 0MG,3MG & 6MG
Release date has been confirmed for the 4th October 2018

*****MY THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE*****

Nice in depth label design.. Great contrast in color, flavor description is on point. The skeleton man is a representation of Taviro in a hat and tie representing an old 50's look when tobacco was a thing and connoisseurs existed.. Very well planned!!

- Just a brief outline on the brand juice maker.
I met Gerhard for the first time at vapecon 2018 when he handed me a bottle of Taviro and we chatted for a while.. Very friendly, laid back, chilled out guy.. The brand was established in 2015 an all flavor profiles are related to dogs. I assume Gerhard is a dog lover.. I have always been vaping juice from his line with my favorite being good boy which is a RY4 tobacco... Jut better.. As mentioned in previous reviews the older juice makers are always there to help and please the masses who vape and Gerhard does not fall short of this in any way.. Massive respect to him..

·TAVIRO – As soon as I heard Wiener Vape is launching a new tobacco I was amped and couldn't wait to have a go at it... On cracking the bottle open I got a sweet vanilla custard with hints of tobacco lurking in the background.. I dripped a little and I was blown away.. Rewicked an RTA and gave it a vape.. Before I knew it I had to refill my tank.. I just couldn't put it down.. On the inhale there is a nice sweet(not too sweet) custard with a brilliant tobacco undertone.. On exhale the exact flavor is there but opposite.. The tobacco comes through more prominent leaving the sweet custard note behind.. This is well crafted and you can taste the quality of the juice.. Nice and smooth.. Perfect for those relaxed evening when unwinding!!! People who know me will know that I am very fussy when it comes to tobacco juice because I love it so much.. This flavor is beyond words.. I think 'Good Boy' has been dethroned

Very well done Gerhard on creating yet another masterpiece tobacco juice n taking tobacco to a whole new level!! I vaped a whole lot of the Good boy as mentioned above n went on to vaping the oak age version. I even vaped quite a bit of the "Dog's Life" from the wiener range which is a nice smooth rich vanilla custard.. It feels as if these two profiles have come together with a few added touches to bring an outstanding product to life.. This is perfection personified.. Well done Mr. Heyneke... Can't wait for the oak aged version..

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel

As always please share your thoughts, views and questions.. Thank you for taking the time to read.
Don’t forget to like and Share.. VAPE ON!!!
wiener.jpg

Great reviews @Irfaan Ebrahim !
Thanks a lot

I need to try those Steam Masters juices - that Melk Java and the Chelsea bun one !
Am busy at the moment with Taviro ;-)

Back