KOBUS VAPES - Youtube and written reviews

New review up...DAWG RTA BY ASMODUS AND ALEX VAPES

ENJOY

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

***HAYWIRE 24 BY HAYWIRE, DISTRIBUTED BY STEAM MASTERS***

This juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by Raihaan Mahomed ( @raihaan )

Please note all facts and findings are purely my own unbiased opinion and in no way influenced by any company or person. In no way has this review been done for financial gain but for the passion and love for vaping.

JUICE PROFILE:

• HAYWIRE 24 – A smooth fruity blend of Apple, Cranberry and Peach
AVAILABLE IN 30MLS & 60MLS CHUBBY GORILLA – 0MG,3MG AND 6MG

*****MY THOUGHTS AND EXPERIENCE*****

In keeping with the Haywire juice theme the labelling has a retro look to it where pictures say more than words depicting the flavour profile. The label is simple yet attractive with a matt black background colour allowing the other colours to pop out. If you look carefully it's finished off with a nice paisley design in the background adding a little more depth and class to the label.

• HAYWIRE 24 – Raihaan handed me a 30ml of this juice at Vapecon 2018 and when I looked at the profile I thought to myself: “how in the world do you get peach to go with Cranberry and Apple???”, However, on opening the bottle there’s nice sweet fruity aroma that comes through that immediately made me think of a nice sweet fruity candy or punch… I dripped some as I was still a bit hesitant and after having a vape I was blown away.. Filled up a RTA and vaped, and before I knew it - half the bottle was gone. On the inhale there’s a nice sweet apple(not very in your face) blended with cranberry and I was lucky to find a hidden white grape note coming through which just adds volume to the juice and gives it more character. On the exhale the apple fades away and the peach tone really popped with the cranberry and grape staying as the underlying flavours.. I honestly did not expect this juice to be so great in terms of balance and smoothness. I believe that its set to launch around end October early November.
Overall this juice is brilliantly crafted and perfect for fruit lovers. Even though I’m not a fan of apple or fruity vapes I really enjoy this juice. It’s definitely going to be perfect for the warmer summer days.. Massive respect to the juice maker as this is only the second juice from the line and you can taste the perfection, time and dedication it took to perfect this juice.. Definitely going to be part of my rotation once launched!

Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgOPcZBtC-O6yT-Px9OFzCg

As always please share your thoughts, views and questions.. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Don’t forget to like and Share.. VAPE ON!!!HAY.jpgHAYWIRE.jpg

Last edited:
Here we go - Next review is up
Enjoy!!

***SLIVER KIT BY Teslacigs POD SYSTEM***

Please note all facts and findings are purely my own unbiased opinion and in no way influenced by any company or person. In no way has this review been done for financial gain.

DEVICE: SENT TO ME FROM Vapealicious
JUICE: NIC SALT from Majestic Vapor, South Africa ( @Sash )
MTL : HAVANNAH NIGHTZ BY Joose-E-Liqz (@Naeemhoosen )

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.. Video uploaded on the following link.. Comments and suggestions welcome

https://youtu.be/0lRozEcgog0

***MINTIES BY The Coil Company and CloudFlavourLabs***

NB – just on a side note… If you don’t like the way the reviews are done and don’t appreciate the format and style of reviewing than scroll pass and move on.. I was told my reviews are like reading a horror story (no offense was taken even though it was a personal attack and I understand that sometimes emotions get the better of us as human being). Hence, I say once again if you think that this review is a marketing gimmick or for financial gain you more than welcome to unsubscribe. I don’t have time for drama – I do what I do because of the passion I have for it.

This juice was sent to be for the purpose of the review by Attie Swart

Please note all facts and findings are purely my own unbiased opinion and in no way influenced by any company or person. In no way has this review been done for financial gain but for the passion and love for vaping.

JUICE PROFILE:

· MINTIES – Butterscotch mint ice-cream sandwich
AVAILABLE IN 60MLS CHUBBY Gorilla 0MG,3MG & 6MG

Release date has been confirmed for the 19th October 2018

the labelling is nice and detailed, elegant and bold too – really pops out. Clean design with all the detail u need to know.. And I know for a fact that this takes time even though it looks simple. Detail images as well as the profile description is clear on the labelling too.

- Just a brief outline on the brand juice maker.
I met Riaan Redelinghuys (@RiaanRed ) at the opening of Vapeking Menlyn maine in person for the first time even though we have chatted over the phone quite a few times. Riaan has been in the vaping scene for quite some time starting off as a coil maker and still making coils. His work and attention to detail on his coils cannot be question nor flawed and now the same goes for his juice. The only thing that I can say is that he is very delayed and you have to wait minimum 3 months if you place an order for coils but I think that’s due to his age and the weakness of his bones – this doesn’t allow him to move very quickly (just kidding). Riaan’s first juice was launched last year (I can be under correction) called Redneck – this was a bourbon tobacco which I loved but not many people took to it as the flavour is intense and complex in its own right and this takes a certain type of palate to appreciate the complexity of the juice. Riaan than launched “Scotchies” which is in fact a butterscotch ice cream sandwich which led to the creation of “Minties” Riaan is a stellar guy and always willing to assist and offer advice when it comes to vaping. It’s always a pleasure interacting with him!

· MINTIES – Initially when I heard that The Coil Company is releasing their second juice in the series I was more than amped to give it a go… And there it finally arrived…I had no doubt that this juice will be good even though butterscotch is such a difficult profile to work with as it’s a very finicky concentrate. But, because Scotchies is such a well balance full on flavour juice I knew that the juice will be well balanced too..
On the inhale I get the perfect butterscotch biscuit taste with a nice rich mint butterscotch ice cream as the underlying tone ... On the exhale its full on butterscotch mint ice cream with the biscuit fading away but still leaving it lingering in my mouth.. This juice is so damn well balanced it’s very difficult to pick out which of the flavourants are more prominent. The mouth feel is excellent, full and rich on flavour and smooth as can be. The after taste is exactly as the illustration on the bottle shows – A mint ice cream sandwiched between two butterscotch cookies. I can almost guarantee that this juice will be amongst my staple juice rotation (it already is lol).. I really enjoy these type of rich, thick, dense and complex flavour profiles so this juice is right up my alley.

There was a lot of controversy when the announcement of this juice was made and I’ve heard it first-hand where vapers were saying that this is a copy of another reputable brand. I can confirm that this juice in no way replicates anything else and also that the this and the “other” juice is completely different when it comes to the flavour profile itself, mouth feel and category of juice. Don’t let drama and rumour phase you in any way. Well done Riaan and Cloud Flavour Labs.. You guys are doing a phenomenal job and taking vaping in S.A to new heights.. brilliantly crafted juice!!!

As always please share your thoughts, views and questions.. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Don’t forget to like and Share.. VAPE ON!!!
MINTIES1.jpg MINTIES2.jpg

Excellent Review @Irfaan Ebrahim ! @RiaanRed has been slow since Highschool days back in Polokwane :rofl: The OG Scotchies is one of my staple juices, cannot wait to get my hands on some of the Minties! A-Class coil smith, juice maker and allround good guy!

NEW REVIEW UP - ENJOY!!

***DEAD RABBIT RTA REVIEW***

Please note all facts and findings are purely my own unbiased opinion and in no way influenced by any company or person. In no way has this review been done for financial gain.

RTA: FROM J&J's Emporium (@wazarmoto )
MOD: FROM Afrivape Wholesalers and Retailers
JUICE: FROM Mr. Hardwick's (@method1 )
DRIPTIP: FROM Bearded Viking Customs

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.. Video uploaded on the following link.. Comments and suggestions welcome

Last edited:
*AQUA MASTER RTA REVIEW*

Nice one @Irfaan Ebrahim
I need to try that Joos! Arabica Latte. Mmmm sounds awesome
Tank looks great

Just some feedback, i find the volume of your speaking too soft
If intro is set to correct volume, then when you talk its too soft and i have to turn up the volume a lot

Nice one @Irfaan Ebrahim
I need to try that Joos! Arabica Latte. Mmmm sounds awesome
Tank looks great

Just some feedback, i find the volume of your speaking too soft
If intro is set to correct volume, then when you talk its too soft and i have to turn up the volume a lot
Thanks for the feedback @Silver
Will work on sourcing a mic..
Oh yes u need to get a bottle of that juice.. U know @Naeemhoosen is a master mixologist

Thanks for the feedback @Silver
Will work on sourcing a mic..
Oh yes u need to get a bottle of that juice.. U know @Naeemhoosen is a master mixologist

Great

Regarding the juice, Yes I know and agree Naeem is a master mixologist! That juice is now on my to buy list

And now ? Thought DAWG was best RTA ??
You gonna do your best of 2018 soon ?
Maybe.. Maybe not.. My intention is to lead not follow.. With that being said.. This trumps the DAWG

***JUICE LINE BY Queensberry Rules***
This juice was sent to be for the purpose of the review by Andre Van Dev.

JUICE PROFILE:
• CHICAGO OVERCOAT CORNFLAKES – Cornflakes cereal
• LOW BLOW CUPCAKE – Vanilla cupcake with frosting
• 5 KNUCKLE CHOCMINT – Choc mint Ice-cream
• MEAN MUGGING MELON – A sweet mixture of melons

AVAILABLE IN 60MLS CHUBBY Gorilla 0MG,3MG & 6MG

The labelling is nice and detailed, elegant, vibrant and bold. Clean design with all the detail you need including some mouth watering pics.. All the warnings are in place including strength of nic and quality of bottling (ISO7)

I first met Andre for a very brief period at Vapecon 2018 where he handed me a sample of his Chicago cornflakes and told me to give it a try.. I was totally blown away by the flavour. We then met again when he handed me the rest of his juice line and we chatted for over an hour. The brand has been established this year. Andre ahs informed me that he has been working on this juice line for the last three years and finally perfected each of the recipes – You can definitely taste this in the juice. The juice is mixed and bottled at ZefTech which is an ISO 7 certified lab so you can be assured that quality is there. Andre seems like an absolute gentleman and as he mentioned that his aim is not only to be a great mixologist but also to help the vaping community and people in general. You can see this by the way he conducts himself. He is humble and always willing to assist.

•CHICAGO OVERCOAT CORNFLAKES – I was curious as hell to find out what this juice taste like so I dripped some on my finger and damn it was good. Finally – an authentic cornflake cereal is what ran through my mind. I couldn’t wait to get home and vape the juice - On the inhale there is a nice sweet cereal and milk taste that comes through and on the exhale the sweetness dies down and the cereal pops even more leaving you with the proper south African cornflakes taste on your tongue. I would rate this juice as the best cereal juice that I’ve tasted thus far. Flavour and sweetness is extremely well balanced!!
•LOW BLOW CUPCAKE – Now this juice “wowed” me just as much as the cornflakes juice. The flavour is very well balanced with the correct sweetness. On the inhale I get a thick cake profile rich in flavour, on the exhale the frosting comes through nicely leaving the cakey taste lingering in my mouth... Flavour once again is not overly sweet and it can be vaped all day.
•5 KNUCKLE CHOC MINT – When I first read the profile I was a bit sceptical to give this a go because I have not had good experiences when it comes to anything chocolate related in a vape. The problem with any chocolate is that it is to synthetic and the cocoa bean is something that is virtually impossible to replicate. With that being said I gave this a go and o my surprise it was very very addictive. On the inhale I got a nice rich creamy mint ice cream with hints of chocolate coming through. There is no prominence in the chocolate at all. On the exhale I did not get any change in flavour. This flavour really blew mind. Before I knew it I went through at least 40ml is about 5 hours.
•MEAN MUGGING MELON – Fruits flavours are definitely not the first flavour I’d pick up when looking for a new juice to vape, secondly I don’t really enjoy Melon in a vape – love to eat it though. On the inhale there is a nice blend between, sweet melon, watermelon and cantaloupe. On the exhale I get some papaya coming through but the sweet melon is more prominent with the watermelon staying in the back.

By the taste from these flavours I can definitely tell that there has been a lot of research and development coupled with dedication and hard work. The quality in taste and vaping experience I got is truly remarkable. Andre you have done a stellar job and I can tell you with confidence that your juice will do great. Even though the company is new, I urge you guys to go out there and give this range a try. You will not regret it in any way.

As always please share your thoughts, views and questions... Thank you for taking the time to read.
Don’t forget to like and Share... VAPE ON!!!
78d16ae22a29e757a82edc1c247dd7bd.jpg

***HASHTAG BY The Steam Masters***

This juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by Raihaan Mahomed

JUICE PROFILE:
•HASHTAG – Apple, apricot ice

AVAILABLE IN 60MLS CHUBBY GORILLA

The labelling on the bottle is extremely unique as is the rest of the series so far, crispy clean at the same time hinting at how pure the taste is... It's like the expression goes "a man with very few words". This is exactly the look on the labelling on the juice...

•HASHTAG – On cracking the bottle open, immediately there's and a nice apple scent resembling that of the apple fizz pop lollipop. When I looked at the flavour profile I wondered with curiosity as to how will apple and apricot blend especially in a refreshing vape (I know about apricot in a desserty/bakery profile but never with an icy fruit vape). O the inhale I get a sweet yet refreshing icy apple (I was never an apple fan until I tasted this juice), the apricot blends perfectly too – it’s hidden yet it’s there. On the exhale the iciness tends to tone down a bit as the apple and apricot pop out a bit more. Truth be told – its not as if you biting into an apple. Till today no juice ive tasted has replicated that. However, this is by far one of the best apple juices I have tasted. Almost as if you sipping on an apple fizz pop flavoured slush with apricot.

A well crafted juice in my opinion – as all the juices in the punctuation series, this juice is nothing short of pure refreshment and excellence. Craig BigGuy and Hugo – you guys are doing an absolutely phenomenal job on the juices that are being released – keep it up!! Cannot wait for the next release in this series!!!

As always please share your thoughts, views and questions... Thank you for taking the time to read.
eb953f03a353a21c10e002dbd2a00943.jpg

***NUTTY CUXTARD by Project X E-Liquids ***

This juice was sent to be for the purpose of the review by Wesley Nel

JUICE PROFILE:
• NUTTY CUXTARD – Creamy Nutty Custard

AVAILABLE IN 100MLS CHUBBY Gorilla 0MG,3MG & 6MG

The labelling is clean with not a lot going. This intrigues me, not only does it stand out on the shelve but curiosity kicks in and makes you want to take a bottle. Profile description is there and I like the play that it has on the “X” (nutty cuXtard instead of nutty custard)

I met Wesley a while back when he bought a piece of hardware from me and didn’t know that he has a juice... Very nice, friendly guy. He then contacted me to review the juice he was launching. The brand officially kicked off two weeks ago with the first launch being at NoonClouds. He has informed me that this is the first of many profiles he is going to launch.

• NUTTY CUXTARD – On the finger taste there is a very prominent custard taste with creams hiding away. I feel the real magic happens when vaping on this juice because this is where all the notes start coming out and the complexity of the juice really shines. On the inhale there is a nice sweet creamy toasted almond note that comes through as the prominent flavour with the vanilla custard lightly hanging in the back. On the exhale the almond fades away bringing out a rich creamy custard.. as everyone knows I love complex flavours because I know what goes into perfecting it. There’s a certain level of appreciation you need to have when vaping this type of profiles so u can enjoy the juice to its fullest. I always see people asking what is the best custard vape – well here’s your answer – I rate this one of the top three custards.

The juice is really well balanced, not harsh on the coils and not overly sweet as well – Wesley, you have done a phenomenal job on this and hit the flavour spot on… Well done

3840ad6ed107c0aa0361e310ccecf0aa.jpg

***TWISP NIMBUS AIO KIT REVIEW***

Device and juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by @Twisp

Last edited:
***TWISP NIMBUS AIO KIT REVIEW***

Device and juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by @Twisp

Great review! We're looking forward to seeing more from you in future. We might have 3 new flavours dropping soon. Will be sure to send them your way!

*** Collaboration between Decadent Clouds and Joose-E-Liqz Distributed by The Steam Masters***

This juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by two of the humblest juice makers I've known and met Abdul Haque RusTi Maiter and Naeem Hoosen

Its extremely difficult to write a review on these two juices because of the uniqueness. It is a juice that has a niche market but I will do my best to describe my experience and give you my thoughts.

*What is Paan?
This is a delicacy that it enjoyed by Indian people after a meal. Many believe that it assists and aids in digesting food. Like a smoker craves a cigarette after a meal the same goes for people who religiously eat paan. Paan is an South - east Asian tradition of chewing betel leaf with Supari (or Areca/Betel Nut) and lime paste, and katha (or kaatha) brown powder paste, with many regional and local variations. Paan is normally chewed as a palate cleanser, a breath freshener, and has been found useful for digestive purposes

*What is Gulab?
Gulab jamun is a milk-solids-based dessert, popular in countries of South Asia such as India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It is also common in Mauritius and the Caribbean countries of Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Suriname and Jamaica. It is made mainly from milk solids, traditionally from freshly curdled milk. It is often garnished with dried nuts like almonds to enhance flavour according to Middle Eastern tradition. Part of the recipe is cardamon , condensed milk as well as rose water.

JUICE PROFILE:
• PAAN - A sweet eastern tobacco treat
• GULAB - Traditional deep fried batter drenched in an aromatic syrup

The labelling on the bottle is clean simple and yet bold and stand out on the shelve. The colour co-ordination as well as the artwork matches the brand and theme of the juice. Traditional Indian colours depicted on both bottles. The colours on the bottles also attracted me to the juice.

• PAAN – When I cracked the bottle open the fragrance replicated a freshly made sweet paan. The smell captured me immediately.. Filled up my tank and vaped.. Before I knew it, half the bottle was done. On the inhale I get a nice sweet rosy tobacco/betel nut tone, on the exhale perfectly balanced betel nut with all the correct notes coming through, it does get more sweet on the exhale leaving the betel nut taste lingering in the back end. If you have eaten Paan before you will know exactly what I am describing. This flavour is spot on and brilliantly crafted!!

• GULAB – I really don’t know where to start by describing this juice as it exceeded my expectation by miles!! When I first dripped the juice and pulsed for the wick to work in, the entire living room smelled like gulab was being made and being deep fried. my mum walked in and asked who’s making gulab(this alone will tell u how close this juice replicates the actual item)… This already told me that it is going to be authentic as can be. I was a bit sceptical at first because I don’t really enjoy over sweet juice but damn this good. I don’t know how to describe the notes I got whilst vaping the juice. All I’m going to say is that it’s spot on to the last note, the syrup, cardamon, ant the rich milky notes pop really well, it is a sweet juice but surprisingly enough I can vape it without getting fatigued on it.

Both juices have been in my rotation from launch and this clearly shows how good the juice is as I am very fussy when it comes to juice. I urge you to go out and get yourself a bottle of each. There’s no question when it comes to quality and consistency because when you have a CO-LAB with two great mixologists, the product will be nothing short of brilliant!!!

716d18ac7fb772edbdd2e5fdb76ea963.jpg

*** Collaboration between Decadent Clouds and Joose-E-Liqz Distributed by The Steam Masters***

This juice was sent to me for the purpose of this review by two of the humblest juice makers I've known and met Abdul Haque RusTi Maiter and Naeem Hoosen

Its extremely difficult to write a review on these two juices because of the uniqueness. It is a juice that has a niche market but I will do my best to describe my experience and give you my thoughts.

*What is Paan?
This is a delicacy that it enjoyed by Indian people after a meal. Many believe that it assists and aids in digesting food. Like a smoker craves a cigarette after a meal the same goes for people who religiously eat paan. Paan is an South - east Asian tradition of chewing betel leaf with Supari (or Areca/Betel Nut) and lime paste, and katha (or kaatha) brown powder paste, with many regional and local variations. Paan is normally chewed as a palate cleanser, a breath freshener, and has been found useful for digestive purposes

*What is Gulab?
Gulab jamun is a milk-solids-based dessert, popular in countries of South Asia such as India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It is also common in Mauritius and the Caribbean countries of Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Suriname and Jamaica. It is made mainly from milk solids, traditionally from freshly curdled milk. It is often garnished with dried nuts like almonds to enhance flavour according to Middle Eastern tradition. Part of the recipe is cardamon , condensed milk as well as rose water.

JUICE PROFILE:
• PAAN - A sweet eastern tobacco treat
• GULAB - Traditional deep fried batter drenched in an aromatic syrup

The labelling on the bottle is clean simple and yet bold and stand out on the shelve. The colour co-ordination as well as the artwork matches the brand and theme of the juice. Traditional Indian colours depicted on both bottles. The colours on the bottles also attracted me to the juice.

• PAAN – When I cracked the bottle open the fragrance replicated a freshly made sweet paan. The smell captured me immediately.. Filled up my tank and vaped.. Before I knew it, half the bottle was done. On the inhale I get a nice sweet rosy tobacco/betel nut tone, on the exhale perfectly balanced betel nut with all the correct notes coming through, it does get more sweet on the exhale leaving the betel nut taste lingering in the back end. If you have eaten Paan before you will know exactly what I am describing. This flavour is spot on and brilliantly crafted!!

• GULAB – I really don’t know where to start by describing this juice as it exceeded my expectation by miles!! When I first dripped the juice and pulsed for the wick to work in, the entire living room smelled like gulab was being made and being deep fried. my mum walked in and asked who’s making gulab(this alone will tell u how close this juice replicates the actual item)… This already told me that it is going to be authentic as can be. I was a bit sceptical at first because I don’t really enjoy over sweet juice but damn this good. I don’t know how to describe the notes I got whilst vaping the juice. All I’m going to say is that it’s spot on to the last note, the syrup, cardamon, ant the rich milky notes pop really well, it is a sweet juice but surprisingly enough I can vape it without getting fatigued on it.

Both juices have been in my rotation from launch and this clearly shows how good the juice is as I am very fussy when it comes to juice. I urge you to go out and get yourself a bottle of each. There’s no question when it comes to quality and consistency because when you have a CO-LAB with two great mixologists, the product will be nothing short of brilliant!!!

716d18ac7fb772edbdd2e5fdb76ea963.jpg

Wait what... paan ... oh my got to get some with a spitting bowl

Back