KUI a closer look

So far I've been enjoying the bottom feed experience, apart from the useless button and crappy atty, I dont have much to complain about the KUI. I've been using an Atomic on the KUI so flavor is outstanding, granted It's been a home device since I got it purely due to the weight of it.

The upgrade/repair kit is going to make a world of difference.
@kimbo any chance of getting the new atty (nuppin styled) with the repair kits?

Looks good , see the door overhang is still there or is it just the angle ?
Also did they change the type of material it's made of maybe for a lighter mod ?
Any pics of the new atty yet ?

Hi @Daniel

They are still made from Zinc alloy

I will have more pics on the atty next week. I think the door is just the angle

dibs on the first one up for sale, hehe :) I think he is receiving the upgrade very soon, perhaps over the weekend / monday..... but he can confirm himself, hehe

If Aramex get of their ass it should be here today, if not then it will be here on monday

New adjustable 510
New lock ring (that fits)
New delrin replacement for the brass inside
New button
New spring to make the button tighter
And a bottle that works

P1090436.jpg

Last edited:
Hope they included a DIY leaflet on how to take the other stuff off and fit the new without breaking anything!

Hope they included a DIY leaflet on how to take the other stuff off and fit the new without breaking anything!

first thing most men do is throw away the leaflet , so doubt it .... :p I'm sure @kimbo will do a blow by blow with peecthas ...

first thing most men do is throw away the leaflet , so doubt it .... I'm sure @kimbo will do a blow by blow with peecthas ...
hope so!
Knowing my luck I will end up force fitting the 510 giving a larger gap and snapping the firing button before I get a spring around it!

Don't worry @Andre i am going to work in your valley from next week . I will do yours if you like

Don't worry @Andre i am going to work in your valley from next week . I will do yours if you like
Please take pics and post!
Last night for the first time I had the auto fire problem. Won't lie, took a bit to sort it out.
Fire button was sitting a bit skew and tried to lift it s bit with the brass sleeve and a rubber glove for grip. Its working aces today again but would prefer a professional approach to à long term fix.

If anyone battle to strip theirs pm me i will gladly explain how to do it

Sadly. I did exactly that a short while after your mod thread was created.

Still waiting for a reply.
No need to worry now. I figured it out on my own.

@Zodd sorry bro i apologise for not replying. Glad you got it working.

Not like me to not respond.

Really sorry

Back