KUI Advice Needed

Ediskrad

CloudChaser
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I need some help with this little rough diamond, IMHO this little number has potential if looked after and given a chance.

So upon getting it I hated (strong word but true) the original atty that came with it, I built a few coils on it but was unsatisfied and ended up leaving it for a week. Eventually I purchased a Bottom Fed RDA, the Vortice, which I personally didn't like I prefer loads of airflow. So I got the thinking and removed the bottom fed pin and put it in the my trusty Velocity and its been working perfectly-ish.

It does not go all the way down there's a huge gap between the Velo and the Mod, does anyone know how to fix this?

Also I don't know if mine is a v1 or v2 since I've heard that Vape King advertises it as V2 but its V1 and I've searched for an answer but could not find one. How do i know the difference.

Are Reo mini parts compatible with the KUI?

Anyone have tips for me on this device, I'm really liking it might buy me another one :clap: since I like this so much. But this has definitely got me saving for a REO.

Will post pics once I get home

( searched the forum and saw that @kimbo and @jtgrey seem to know a lot on this device, hope you guys can help)

Hi guys,

I need some help with this little rough diamond, IMHO this little number has potential if looked after and given a chance.

So upon getting it I hated (strong word but true) the original atty that came with it, I built a few coils on it but was unsatisfied and ended up leaving it for a week. Eventually I purchased a Bottom Fed RDA, the Vortice, which I personally didn't like I prefer loads of airflow. So I got the thinking and removed the bottom fed pin and put it in the my trusty Velocity and its been working perfectly-ish.

It does not go all the way down there's a huge gap between the Velo and the Mod, does anyone know how to fix this?

Also I don't know if mine is a v1 or v2 since I've heard that Vape King advertises it as V2 but its V1 and I've searched for an answer but could not find one. How do i know the difference.

Are Reo mini parts compatible with the KUI?

Anyone have tips for me on this device, I'm really liking it might buy me another one :clap: since I like this so much. But this has definitely got me saving for a REO.

Will post pics once I get home

( searched the forum and saw that @kimbo and @jtgrey seem to know a lot on this device, hope you guys can help)
Hi.

The V1 KUI came with that small crap atty, also you can take out the black delrin cover, below the button if it is copper then it is V1. I would suggest that right behind that copper bottom piece of the button to put a piece of insulation tape against the wall of the mod so that it does not short out to the wall.

Regarding the gap, it was fixed in the V2. I know @jtgrey had a fix as well

My KUI was modded to a V2 and it is still taking up space in the landfill. It was utter crap for me. I now own 5 Reos and hardly use anything else. My advice, keep saving for the REO and don't spend more in that KUI.

Hi.

The V1 KUI came with that small crap atty, also you can take out the black delrin cover, below the button if it is copper then it is V1. I would suggest that right behind that copper bottom piece of the button to put a piece of insulation tape against the wall of the mod so that it does not short out to the wall.

Regarding the gap, it was fixed in the V2. I know @jtgrey had a fix as well
Learned that tape trick the hard way

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Back