KUI Bottom Feeder

No charge, but at your own risk. The tricky part will be removing the current 510, anyone know how they are fitted, pressed in or threaded?

Last edited:
No charge, but at you own risk. The tricky part will be removing the current 510, anyone know how they are fitted, pressed in or threaded?
Cool, I will make a plan to get it to you in the week. If you don't break it I will buy a BF rogue from you.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

No charge, but at you own risk. The tricky part will be removing the current 510, anyone know how they are fitted, pressed in or threaded?

It's press fitted, wasn't hard to get out either. For you it might be a breeze, I used a spoon and a spare atty to get mine out :giggle: Dont judge, it worked :-D

Okay well mine just stopped working. Dead as a doornail. Is the 510 supposed to be adjustable? The positive pin just spins, not up nor down.

@Q-Ball the v2 have an adjustable 510
I used @Space_Cowboy 's and i had to adjust the 510 for it was in too deep

I have tried to unscrew it but it just spins. I will try to wedge a bent pin underneath and unscrew while I pull it up.

Will do later thanks @kimbo. Just watching the Stormers thump the cows quickly.

Half time. I can't get the center pin out @kimbo
c4a0ce2f670a87405d107eec9e925871.jpg

I will buy some smaller needlenose pliers tomorrow.

So I got the center pin out. It just falls right back in when I try to screw it in so I guess the threads are stripped.

So I got the center pin out. It just falls right back in when I try to screw it in so I guess the threads are stripped.

@Q-Ball if you have a way to fit it i can send you one on Tuesday, no charge ;)

Edit: complete 510

Back