KUI Bottom Feeder

Hi guys like I said in another thread. The Odin and nuppin and a lot off my other attys do not fit the upgrade 510. That is why I milled mine out so that the original 510 just sits deeper in the catch cup. @Gert_Koen have mine now so maybe he can post a picture of the 510 here for you

You guys can always run a tap through it to fix the problem

in case any vendor wants to see the power of a review,
based on the OP's kind words and pictures, this soutpiel has managed to source one of these boxes and shall be joining the KUI crowd on Monday.
#excited

in case any vendor wants to see the power of a review,
based on the OP's kind words and pictures, this soutpiel has managed to source one of these boxes and shall be joining the KUI crowd on Monday.
#excited

BF mods FTW bro! :rock:

:)

I just got up... this cough is enough to make a shepherd do strange things to his sheep... :-(

Ai man, I hate the flu, we dont 'mix' so lekker (solid weskus taal there)! I handle the flu like a woman giving birth for 2 weeks... Its sad really :oops: :-D

Hi guys like I said in another thread. The Odin and nuppin and a lot off my other attys do not fit the upgrade 510. That is why I milled mine out so that the original 510 just sits deeper in the catch cup. @Gert_Koen have mine now so maybe he can post a picture of the 510 here for you
1e6b06e160594e29d3ad370d90e4971e.jpg

There you go.A @jtgrey conversion!!Works like bomb!!

True, but we have already discovered that the old original 510 could fit any atty. That is the old one and not the upgrade kit.

something to try and resolve this could be to simple get one of your older atty's that you don't use to much anymore, gooi some oil in 510 and on the threading on the atty, and basically use it like a tap, slowly in and out further and further into the 510 connector... this should also work as a tap... but I first need to get another atty to actually confirm that mine is also messing around....

True, but we have already discovered that the old original 510 could fit any atty. That is the old one and not the upgrade kit.
@CYB3R N1NJ4
If you read the post on this then you will see that I said it is still the old 510 and the reason why I think it is better to rather use the old 510 instead of the new upgrade ;)

Any way bro, glad to see that you are on the bottom feed side! Remember I told you so :D:D

Okay well mine just stopped working. Dead as a doornail. Is the 510 supposed to be adjustable? The positive pin just spins, not up nor down.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

@CYB3R N1NJ4
If you read the post on this then you will see that I said it is still the old 510 and the reason why I think it is better to rather use the old 510 instead of the new upgrade ;)

Any way bro, glad to see that you are on the bottom feed side! Remember I told you so :D:D
Unfortunately you did tell me so @jtgrey, and my pocket dislikes you immensely for it!

Okay well mine just stopped working. Dead as a doornail. Is the 510 supposed to be adjustable? The positive pin just spins, not up nor down.

Yes i nogal thought that the adjustable pin going to be a problem. :eek:

Is the 510 supposed to be adjustable? The positive pin just spins, not up nor down.

As I understand, its definitely not adjustable.

Okay well mine just stopped working. Dead as a doornail.

You say the mod is dead but was it working before with the atty you're trying to use? Is the hot spring flat?
Need more info from your side to help bro, maybe a picture with the door off?

I have been using the atty it came with all this time. Other atties won't fit. I have a feeling the positive pin has sunk and not making contact with the atty. Don't have a multimeter to test.

Conspiracy theory number 1. The Reonaughts are selling these cheapish bottom feeders to make us fall in love with bottom feeding. They last for a week and then we have no other choice but to buy the Rolls Royce of bottom feeding.

Everything looks fine to me, so you might be on the money when you said, the positive pin might be pushed down. Have you tried lifting it up a bit?

Everything looks fine to me, so you might be on the money when you said, the positive pin might be pushed down. Have you tried lifting it up a bit?
Yeah, I tried to pull it up with needlenose pliers. I also stuck a small screwdriver into the feeder hole and unscrew it while I pull it out, no luck. Will try to take the 510 out and strip the thing and maybe do some mcgyver move to lift the pin.

If anyone is interested in having a Varitube 510 retrofitted on their KUI please let me know? I'd be interested to see if I can machine a new BF centre pin for the Varitube ..

@JakesSA
I'll be happy to bring you my KUI to fiddle around with?
It's just sitting in a box being a dead weight to me.

It's the V1.
I did a bit of tinkering with it. But the 510 area is still pretty stock.

If anyone is interested in having a Varitube 510 retrofitted on their KUI please let me know? I'd be interested to see if I can machine a new BF centre pin for the Varitube ..
@JakesSA with mine being broken I am game. How much will you charge?

Back