Kylin RTA from Vandy Vapes

WoW.... outstanding!

6ml tank, matchy matchy .... Twisted Kanthal Clapton, 26x26, 34 outside, 3.5mm id, 7 wraps 1.01 Ohms, 30 watts , CB 2 - flavour absolutely off the charts.
:b1::banana::band::aplastao:
IMG_3519.JPG

Last edited:
Can anyone give us a flavour comparison to the Engine (normal and or nano)?

WoW.... outstanding!

6ml tank, matchy matchy .... Twisted Kanthal Clapton, 26x26, 34 outside, 3.5mm id, 7 wraps 1.01 Ohms, 30 watts , CB 2 - flavour absolutely off the charts.
:b1::banana::band::aplastao:

Single or Dual , from the ohms I presume single ?

This has me intrigued ....

So far I'm very pleased with this tank. Flavor is better than the TFV8 and even a little bit better than the Pharaoh RTA (so far). I'll try a few more buids on it. Have dual Ni80 fused claptons on it @ 0.15 ohms and vaping at 80 watts. Flavor is very good.

I wake up at 16.30 this afternoon to see that Sir Vapes stock just uploaded online.
I've got to be fast before their all gone, again.
Sign in, add to cart, pay! Damn that was a close one.
I can now imagine what a HE sale feels like but must be a million times worse.

I collect tomorrow - see you then @BigGuy

In the Cape guys will see you all when we get back.

Order done and payed for waiting for shipment! Options look too good to miss out on with dual and single. Other sounding promising and different size glass tanks! I blame u people for being broke Especially u @Greyz

IMG_20170426_094538.jpgDual coil setup. 2 x 26ga ni80 claptoned with 38ga ni80, 3mm id, 7 wraps coming in at 0.2ohm, wicked with CB2, vaping on some @Paulie Apricot Jam Donut, sitting on a Minikin Boost Black Galaxy and ofcourse a vape band since there's only 1 6ml glass included, and not to forget a beautiful Goon tip by @hands.IMG_20170426_095314.jpg

Hi Guys, need some help here.

Since day 1 my Kylin has been leaking at the bottom ring next to the 510 pin (see below). I have re-wicked the tank about 5 times since receiving it but just cant seem to get it to stop, cotton is clear from all the airflow holes and tried also moving the coils more towards the side airflow on the deck. It's not leaking through the airflow slots on the side however but I can see the build up of liquid inside the slots.

I read on Reddit that it may be the peak insulator around the positive pin that may not be seated correctly, but it looks ok to me. Is it possible that I received a "dud" ? Anyone else having issues like this?

I know that condensation happens especially with bottom airflow tanks but having my mod covered in juice under the tank is becoming tiresome to say the least and it seems to get worse with chain vaping when the juice gets a bit hotter. At this stage i have to remove the tank about 3 times per refill to wipe the mod it's that bad.

I have filled it completely, left airflow and juice flow wide open and let it stand overnight and no buildup of liquid at all. Seems to be only when i vape it.

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

b929768a3bfd873baf0c2cfabead906d.jpg

Hi Guys, need some help here.

Since day 1 my Kylin has been leaking at the bottom ring next to the 510 pin (see below). I have re-wicked the tank about 5 times since receiving it but just cant seem to get it to stop, cotton is clear from all the airflow holes and tried also moving the coils more towards the side airflow on the deck. It's not leaking through the airflow slots on the side however but I can see the build up of liquid inside the slots.

I read on Reddit that it may be the peak insulator around the positive pin that may not be seated correctly, but it looks ok to me. Is it possible that I received a "dud" ? Anyone else having issues like this?

I know that condensation happens especially with bottom airflow tanks but having my mod covered in juice under the tank is becoming tiresome to say the least and it seems to get worse with chain vaping when the juice gets a bit hotter. At this stage i have to remove the tank about 3 times per refill to wipe the mod it's that bad.

I have filled it completely, left airflow and juice flow wide open and let it stand overnight and no buildup of liquid at all. Seems to be only when i vape it.

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

b929768a3bfd873baf0c2cfabead906d.jpg
I'd also be interested as mine pissed juice out the exact spot last night :2guns:

Back