KZN Vape Meet

Al3x

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi,

All those interested in attending the kzn vape meet pls comment and I will add you to the list, This is so we know who's attending.
Date - Saturday 16th August

Venue: News Cafe - Unhlanga
Shop 2, Bright House Mall
14 Chartwell Dr
Umhlanga Rocks
Kwazulu-Natal

Time: 14h00 to 17h00

I've added the guys, from the KZN vape meet 1 thread

1 @Al3x
2 @Just B
3 @vaalboy
4 @RevnLucky7
5 @Spiri
6 @Andremal
7 @Rob Fisher
8 @denizenx
9 @Jibbz786
10 @spaced33
11 @The Inhaler
12 @Sonja van Rooyen
13 @Rooigevaar
14 @Riyash
15 @Zuzu88
16 Simon
17 Mathew tbc
18 Angela tbc
19 @Craig Mc
20 Kirst
21 Keith R
22 @Ko7ad tbc
23 Della
24 @GiJoeSENIOR
25 @Charlie's Vape Shop
26 @Jamo
27 @Agent X
28 @Mornat
29 @Ricgt
30 @Bonez007
31 Ogre
32 @Baverz
33 @Pravs
34 @RATZ
35 @Heckers
36 @MarkDBN
37 @peterokzn
38 @Yash

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... I'm sure a few of the joburgers will also pull in

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

can also add my mate simon to the list, and possibly my mates matthew and angela to be confirmed when we have a set date and location

can also add my mate simon to the list, and possibly my mates matthew and angela to be confirmed when we have a set date and location

added, mathew and angela added also as "to be confirmed"

I may be interested depending on dates and location? Guess that's yet to be determined

Not a bad start 21 goodness me

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I may be interested depending on dates and location? Guess that's yet to be determined

@Ko7ad the proposed date is the 16th of August, Venue has not been confirmed as yet, should you have any suggestions, pls feel free to to comment on either this thread or KZN Vape Meet Round 1.

Hi id be interested to come, I dont know the rules etc as i am new to the forum and these meets but i have started to gather some stock of componenets not so much the high end stuff as yet but will be getting some of that in in the not to distant future based on what i see people like. i do have a facebook page its called "just VAPING" . i have been a Vaper for about 3 years now and am so tired of people being ripped off buying twisp i started saving to buy stock of what i feel was good value for money and good quality based on my experiance. so if i am allowed to come and bring some stock that would be kewl if not no prob ill come just to meet fellow Vapers.

Hi @GiJoeSENIOR! Everyone is welcome to the vape meets and vendors are more than welcome to bring goodies to display and sell at the meets!

As a matter of interest why is your Facebook group a closed group? Surely it makes more sense to have an open group?

Hi Rob, Yeah i agree with you open is the way to go but unfortunately the admin and controlling of what happens on the group becomes a nightmare, Ill consider changing it down the line but thanks for joining the group. Much appreciated.

Hi,

All those interested in attending the kzn vape meet pls comment and I will add you to the list, This is so we know who's attending.
Proposed Date - Saturday 16th August

Venue: Either Durban North, Highway area or Gateway. (TBA)

Time: TBA

Your suggestions on the venue are welcome

I've added the guys, from the KZN vape meet 1 thread

1 @Al3x
2 @Just B
3 @vaalboy
4 @RevnLucky7
5 @Spiri
6 @Andremal
7 @Rob Fisher
8 @denizenx
9 @Jibbz786