KZN Vape Meet

KZN Vape meeting pt1 rocked... Yeeeeaah thanks to one an all for a great time, an a special thanks to the who let me there mods & devices, also to the vendors for the Juice tasters .... Nomnom

So when is KZN vape meting pt2 :D ?

Congrats KZNers, looks like a seriosuly fun time was had

Well done on all the epic clouds.

And thanks for all the photos. Was great to check it out

Super stuff!

The meet yesterday was awesome, we had a great time.
Thanx to everyone who attended, all the vendors @Just B and @Riyash for making it successful.
To all our kzn vapers that I have met, vape hard guys.
To everyone that won prizes yesterday, congrads guys and enjoy, I am coming totally re-energized at the next meet, will have to get rid of the stage fright, choked up twice at the cloud blowing , but really enjoyed myself.
Will post some pics and vids soon
looking forward to the next one

A little help goes a long way;)

To all who attended it was awesome meeting you all, Thanks @Just B and @Al3x for taking the lead and making it happen, thanks @Riyash for making me speak into a mic... hated that.
Shout out to SkyBlue for my awesome prize, just opened it now and it's all flavours I havent got from you yet so what a score. Thanks @Melinda

And the biggest shout out to my fellow competitors, well done boys!

Awesome meet, cant wait for the next one!

next time gadget, next time :p

Special thanx to @Rob Fisher for letting me check out his gear, watch the classifieds, looks like I an going to join the reoville community soon

Congrats on a great Vape Meets, KZN. Ice is now broken, next one will be even better.

swell done kzn peeps!! vape meet looks awesome and geez what big clouds i see...

piccies, where are all the piccies? :)
Sorry guys, been totally swamped at work this week, will organise pics as soon as I get a chance

Back