KZN Vape Meet

We are going ahead with the Vape meet on the 16 August 2014. There are a couple of people who do not belong to the forum coming. (we have their addresses) but we also want the areas that forum members are coming from so that we can choose the best place for everyone. If it is Tinas Hotel, then great, but if we need to have it closer to town or closer to Durban North, then we also have venues there that we can choose from.

PLEASE EVERYONE LET US KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM SO WE CAN MAKE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS.

We are going ahead with the Vape meet on the 16 August 2014. There are a couple of people who do not belong to the forum coming. (we have their addresses) but we also want the areas that forum members are coming from so that we can choose the best place for everyone. If it is Tinas Hotel, then great, but if we need to have it closer to town or closer to Durban North, then we also have venues there that we can choose from.

PLEASE EVERYONE LET US KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM SO WE CAN MAKE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS.
Mobeni Heights (Chatsworth)

I'm coming from Verulam

yeah, would've been awesome! have been wanting to go on holiday to Durbs for ages now... hopefully next year Sean and I will be able to take a roadtrip up for a bit of a holiday :rock:

Ballito

I need to add myself to this list. Work dependant though, 95% chance I can get there.

Will be awesome putting faces to the names. :cool:

sent using Tapatalk 2

I need to add myself to this list. Work dependant though, 95% chance I can get there.

Will be awesome putting faces to the names. :cool:

sent using Tapatalk 2

added

Hey Guys, an update
Venue now confirmed - News Cafe - Umhlanga
Meet will start at 14h00 and formalities should be over at 17h00, however should anyone wish to stick around, mingle, whatever they are free to do so

As this is going to be our first meet we have decided to keep it informal (durban organized chaos;))

More info on this to follow soon

Here I was hoping for an excuse to wear my formal slops... :cool:

That should be a great venue.

Back