KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Received a few goodies from our one-and-only Durbs samaritan @Rob Fisher to play around with. Thanks stax for this m8.
First up is the Modfather 30mm RTA.
Hey @KZOR , I just ordered one from Kidney Puncher the next batch is eta 4-17 and it was the only place I could find one,seem to be a hot item.The reviews I've seen rave about the flavor so I hope the Modfather lives up to it's name.Big boy it is I can't imagine what I will fit it on .The biggest tank I own is the Boreas at 26m and it may be the best flavor tank I own.So much for smaller is more flavorful.Eciggity in Oahu has it for 16 bucks a steal in my book.

How is the Kylin treating you @KZOR ?
Really really enjoying mine, best RTA ive bought since i started vaping.

I have other good RTA but none compare to the flavour im getting from the Kylin.

How is the Kylin treating you @KZOR ?
It is a very convenient atty ....... descent flavor, great capacity, easy to build and setup.
Make no mistake ...... flavor will never be on par with what a RDA can deliver but it is a great replacement to use while travelling. :)
Will still play around with some SS builds since it had only seen Nichr80 and i also prefer the smaller 2ml tank since it produces better flavor.

It is a very convenient atty ....... descent flavor, great capacity, easy to build and setup.
Make no mistake ...... flavor will never be on par with what a RDA can deliver but it is a great replacement to use while travelling. :)
Will still play around with some SS builds since it had only seen Nichr80 and i also prefer the smaller 2ml tank since it produces better flavor.

For sure it will never compete with a RDA but for a RTA im dam impressed.
Im running some ni80 fused claptons and flavour for a RTA is really impressive.

Currently my favourite build is dual 28ga claptoned with a 34ga ...... all 316SS.
Planning on doing the build later today and using the 2ml assembly.
Think this should give me the best flavour results ...... will see. :)
You should try a dual clapton with 38 AWG outer.

Hi - So @KZOR - please can you confirm that is 7.5 Wraps - Single Coil - at ___Ohms???.

All I can say is that you are a Master at that Wire. Splendid workmanship.

8 wraps coming in at 0.4 ohm and vaping at a descent 45W :)
Jussie what will convince Oom to make me some of that wire? Just can't seem to get myself to pay the prices for those fancy coils.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

My next video will be about Vapour Mountain which will include a tour as well as a interview with the man behind the success of one of SA's biggest ejuice manufacturers known by his wife as Benji but by most of us as @Oupa.
I am giving the members of this forum the opportunity to come up with questions you would like Benji to answer like ......
1) Is @Rob Fisher your biggest client?
2) How many countries have had the privilege of vaping XXX?
3) Will you ever consider naming one of your juices YYY?
......... and so on. :):razz:

And if you have a great question then i will include it in my interview with him. :claps:
The meeting is scheduled for this coming Friday from 16:00 if all goes well. :Saeufer:

My next video will be about Vapour Mountain which will include a tour as well as a interview with the man behind the success of one of SA's biggest ejuice manufacturers known by his wife as Benji but by most of us as @Oupa.
I am giving the members of this forum the opportunity to come up with questions you would like Benji to answer like ......

And if you have a great question then i will include it in my interview with him. :claps:
The meeting is scheduled for this coming Friday from 16:00 if all goes well. :Saeufer:
I think this is a fantastic idea! Seeing the people we deal with monthly over emails to order our beloved adv's

I would like some clues on the upcoming new juices? ;-) a new fruity menthol?:clap:

Fantastic, looking forward to seeing this video and more of this type of thing.
@Oupa is a great guy and it should make for a interesting video.
Q. What is your thoughts on the current state of the juice manufacturing in South Africa.

Oh this is just wonderful @KZOR
And thanks for doing this - I am looking very forward to watching it

@Oupa is a legend and a gentleman
When I started vaping I think it was someone in CT on this forum that said I must send @Oupa a PM and he will hook me up. There was no website at the time. I got the juices. When my wife asked me where did I get these juices (had only had Twisp and Liqua before that) I told her it was this guy called @Oupa from CT. She looked at me funny and said "how do you know where they were mixed?" The rest was history and i have loved some of Oupa's juices for a very long time.

My questions for your interview @KZOR

1) how did you get the name @Oupa ?

2) when are you going to show us a picture of you in a white lab coat in the Vapour Mountain juice lab?

@KZOR, scratch question one and replace it with 'Does anyone else beside @Rob Fisher order their favorite juice in liters ?'

Looking forward to this, as Benji was a legend in this community when I joined, and obviously still is.
I'm sure @Oupa only agreed to the interview so he can get a break from the nappy drill ;)

Really looking forward to this !

Video is edited and ready for upload. Will upload when i go to bed later so you forumites have a nice Vapour Mountain vid to watch while i attend my sons rugby match. :)
@Oupa ........ thanks again for agreeing to do the interview and short tour m8. :clap2:

Video is edited and ready for upload. Will upload when i go to bed later so you forumites have a nice Vapour Mountain vid to watch while i attend my sons rugby match. :)
@Oupa ........ thanks again for agreeing to do the interview and short tour m8. :clap2:

Glorious @KZOR
am looking very forward to it

Back